Reviews for Follow The Star
Guest chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
Loved your story! I was very happy to see Jenny again. Overall a nicely done saving Donna story and I just love Doctor/Donna ship and family adventure.
Duchess67 chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
Oh that has GOT to be embarrassing! Your kids getting all that info, not only hearing you, but FEELING what you're feeling? and Jonathan needed to clean himself up? *insert heebie jeebie fit here*
Duchess67 chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
*chuckling* Finally and that younger idiot did WHAT? Donna is far too lenient with him. LOL
Duchess67 chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
*face palming at the denseness here* What happened to Jonathan's plan to lock the two in a room? *curious*
Duchess67 chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
HOW could the Doctor fall asleep while reading a SEX book? The idiot! LOL
Duchess67 chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
Aw, a mother/son bonding moment. :)
Duchess67 chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
LOL Oh how darling and funny and I'll bet even MORE exasperating for the Doctor soon enough! *snicker*
Duchess67 chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
Eep! Who is this Fred and I don't like him!
Duchess67 chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
Oh good, he got her to stay. Now, is the reason Donna is being daft over their connection/link thingy that she gave Jenny a bunch of her Doctor/Donna smarts?
Duchess67 chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
*giggling* And he's going to be a lobster later, isn't he? This is too sweet, funny and cute!
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
Those two need to be locked in a room together and not let out until they BOTH admit how they feel and DO something about it! LOL
Duchess67 chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
This is darling and I'm on the edge of my seat to see what happens next! *giggle*
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
I'm sorry for Shaun, but THRILLED for the Doctor, Donna and Jenny! *vbg*
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Oh now WHY haven't they let Jenny catch up to Dad in canon? This is brilliant! *vbg*
Zerousy chapter 13 . 12/15/2013