Reviews for Thursdays at Seven
M. Cullark chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Awwwwwww this was so cute! I love it. Even though in real life true love doesn't work like that. We can always dream, don't we? And I didn't like Alice here, she was acting like a bitch. I would have loved to see just another chapter some time later to proof to Alice that they really where meant for each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Let me just say Alice is a bit of a cry baby in this.A meanie.
She can sniff horses
No disrespect to you but Alice
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Awe a story at what love at first sight Job this was beautifully also wrote See My Future,and Yours Mine and Ours and Problems With keep writing.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
That was so fun to read. I really liked how different it was. That they fell in love, yet never spoke a word to one another. I was worried at first, thinking she must be on a book tour and since they didn't have each other's names, she had no way to tell him. I am surprised she didn't just call Amy at the restaurant and let her know what was happening and to let Edward know. Even though they didn't know their names, she could've sent word. Amy would've done it and probably giggled for doing so. This Alice was a giant bitch, didn't like her at all. Can't she see the brother she brought her friend for wasn't interested, yet the other brother was. I wanted to yell at your Alice. I'm glad that Edward did. It was wonderful that he leaped over the furniture and proposed instantly. I floved that! Very sweet one-shot.
mars992 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I love it!

Is so cute!

Bpov, Bpov, Bpov!
rosegolden chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Beyond unrealistic but still very cute
goldseadragon chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That was delightful! You took a completely ridiculous concept and made it believable and sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
OMG Absolutly Amazing!
happy.ala chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Awesome story -as always. I love your talent and I am a big fan of yours :-) Thank you for sharing it.
Alice
peter2918 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Cue *awwwwwww*
This was an incredibly cute oneshot.
I was a little hesitant to read it because the title sounded vaguely like "Fridays at Noon" (which is an awesome story and you should check it out.) and though I know you are an awesome writer, you can never be too sure of plagiarism...
Nonetheless, I was very surprised with this story. With the similar title and an okay description, I wasn't expecting much (sorry!) but this story was like a witch with a b slap in the face. I really loved it! Can't wait to read more of your stories and updates!
Btw can you possibly update echoes of silence? I know you put it on hold cuz of computer damage, but it would be awesome if you kept updating your unfinished works.
Jocelynlynn chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Awesome one shot!
Ella1989 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
AWw...They are so cute. I think it's just so romantic. Awesome.
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This was tooo freaking sweet. Ahhh i think you gave me diabetis.
jkt7 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
So I read this, obviously, but I wasn't expecting much. I was expecting a stalker Edward story, which I don't typically read. But this wasn't what I was expecting. This was amazing. Phenomenal. Fantastic. I'm adding it to my favorites list. Keep writing, I'm looking forward to your next piece.