Reviews for Thursdays at Seven
rosegolden chapter 1 . 5/9
Beyond unrealistic but still very cute
goldseadragon chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That was delightful! You took a completely ridiculous concept and made it believable and sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
OMG Absolutly Amazing!
happy.ala chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Awesome story -as always. I love your talent and I am a big fan of yours :-) Thank you for sharing it.
Alice
peter2918 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Cue *awwwwwww*
This was an incredibly cute oneshot.
I was a little hesitant to read it because the title sounded vaguely like "Fridays at Noon" (which is an awesome story and you should check it out.) and though I know you are an awesome writer, you can never be too sure of plagiarism...
Nonetheless, I was very surprised with this story. With the similar title and an okay description, I wasn't expecting much (sorry!) but this story was like a witch with a b slap in the face. I really loved it! Can't wait to read more of your stories and updates!
Btw can you possibly update echoes of silence? I know you put it on hold cuz of computer damage, but it would be awesome if you kept updating your unfinished works.
Jocelynlynn chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Awesome one shot!
Ella1989 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
AWw...They are so cute. I think it's just so romantic. Awesome.
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This was tooo freaking sweet. Ahhh i think you gave me diabetis.
jkt7 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
So I read this, obviously, but I wasn't expecting much. I was expecting a stalker Edward story, which I don't typically read. But this wasn't what I was expecting. This was amazing. Phenomenal. Fantastic. I'm adding it to my favorites list. Keep writing, I'm looking forward to your next piece.
Lyssa03 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This had to be the BEST one shot I have ever read in my entire life. It brought me to tears, and I absolutely loved it. Thank you for making my night.
Team Edward Rules All chapter 1 . 1/24/2013