Reviews for Silk & Lace
Senshi of Earth chapter 21 . 3/21
I really enjoy the tension you play with this story...although I'm still trying to understand the Earl's feelings. At one point he seems to adore Chantal...the next he is in the bed with Jane...but maybe that will all change now that he has her...or not haha
TinkerbellxO chapter 21 . 3/14
I think you pack so much into your stories with even the smallest details that it doesn't matter how long your chapters are. They are fabulous!

CAn't wait for more!
Tink
dionne dance chapter 21 . 2/24
Thanks for the new chapter. In a way it is sweet that she reminds him of Elizabeth, but if I were her, not sure I would like being compared to the deceased wife. Although he may have had a better marriage to Elizabeth if his mother had stayed out of it. Chantal hasn't had to deal with her yet.

Poor Chantal. She is trying to be a little independent, and let him know she doesn't just love him for material things, and won't even allow him the pleasure of showing her off in a new dress. They are really sweet together. I can't wait to see what happens next. It would be funny if Chantal became the male lead!
XantheXV chapter 21 . 2/23
Well, I'm not number 200, but I tried! I'm sure you'll make it to 200 reviews, i mellon nîn.

These two are perfect for each other, I swear. I mean...they...just...GAH! They're too much...

Great chapter! Looking forward to more!
Leyshla Gisel chapter 21 . 2/23
Yay! Sister visit! The competition is heating up for lead roles and what not.
MissMisc3 chapter 20 . 2/15
That seemed incredibly fitting. Still, they are going to burn each other alive if they're not careful.
Methinks Mr. Huntington is either foolish or evil. Perhaps both.

Dearheart...
*sigh*.

Great chapter! :D So glad to finally catch up.
flow3rchild21 chapter 21 . 2/6
Hi
I hope your dad feels better
KaitlynRose16 chapter 9 . 1/31
My friend now realizes that he can call me Juliet and believes that he is Romeo...help me.
I love the chapter as always
KaitlynRose16 chapter 2 . 1/31
:) I love this I can not wipe the smile off my face as I read your words, they are amazing in every way possible! Keep writing I look forward to reading more from you.
TinkerbellxO chapter 20 . 12/18/2013
I am so glad to see you back to this story! And oh my god this is totally not how I saw their first coupling at all and yet I love it. What an amazing and somewhat crazy way to have it happen. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Tink
keyandfleurdelis chapter 20 . 12/18/2013
FINALLY. Hahaha! It was amazing, as always, and just like I knew it would be! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
Peaches chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
Yay! An update! Love it & just love the passion!
dionne dance chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
Thanks for the update! I love this pair. Will we ever find out who poisoned Chantal?

Mr. Huntington appears to be a nasty person. He seemed to be trying to prove his importance, attempting to manipulate with veiled threats and insinuations. I'm sure that Chantal's obvious pleasure upon seeing the Earl only made him nastier. John mentions that he hasn't lost his ability to read her. Although he is irritated with Huntington's boldness in trying to proposition his fiancee at the first performance he has attended since his injury, John has to be thrilled to see how furious Chantal is at Huntington's behavior. He also has to be thrilled to see how happy she is that he came along to rescue her.
XantheXV chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
Well, this has certainly caught my attention, ma'am :)

Huntington is being very bold, isn't he? Wonder what he's going to try next...it doesn't matter, because I'll kick his ass if he does anything to break them up...you hear that, Huntington? You're a dead man...

Awesome chapter, Lina! I'm ready for the next one! Seriously...when is the next chapter going to be up?
Leyshla Gisel chapter 20 . 12/17/2013