Reviews for A Past Encounter
Potkanka chapter 3 . 2/20
I'm sorry I can't really get myself to continue reading. It started well, but soon got confusing. The characters are acting illogically... but also, there are tons of expo-speeches, as well as the narrator just telling us facts and relationships. "Show, don't tell," remember it, please.
What I noticed the first though and what it made really difficult for me to concentrate on the story was your tenses. You jump between the present and the past tense all the time, even during the same sentence. Fortunately, it is really easy to correct, just proof-read it and change what should be changed. Of course, first you need to decide which tense you are going to use for the whole story...
The premise was intriguing and I was truly hoping to read it all, but unfortunately, it was just too much. I'm certainly not discouraging you from writing! Just pay attention to what I pointed out, write a lot, read a lot... yeah, the usual. Good luck with your future works.
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 12 . 2/18
This is excellent! I've been reading it today whenever I can squeeze a free minute in and am so glad I found it. In fact is a passing period. Perhaps I can read some of the sequel in my French class. Anyways, love the fic, need to read more. Thanks for writing this, au revoir!
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
I really liked the closeness of Thor and Loki, you wrote that so well. Thanks for sharing. Now, I'll be reading your sequel :)
Love2readFantasy chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
This was wonderful, I love the past Loki you made him different but same time he was still Loki. I almost cried when this ended, thought that you are some kind of devil, but then I red beautiful words sequel :-D
sumi chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
Bravo bravo! *clapping*
my fav loki and thor with avenger story! I also fav the loki trial too though it darker, sade, it leave a lasting impression.
sumi chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
aww touching!
i cant but i have another thorxloki moment again!
Thor couldn't stop staring, instead of being scared of Loki being a Jotun like he once thought before, he couldn't help but stare and be amazed. Loki looked stunning, he didn't look frightening at all, he looked beautiful and fragile.
wonderiing if he looking like a avATar like beside blue but more slimmer than in thor 1. i think it is before thor 1 right?
sumi chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Coulson wasnt too much, i am actually excited and happy that he didnt die! in this version, it make loki less of a murder. but somehow make the avenger less on the idea of avenging a fallen friend. Oh, well.
I luv your version of loki, thor and Coulson!
sumi chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
"I would make myself clear, we are gods, and princes of Asgard. You would do well to respect that." Thor pointed at them with Mjolnir, turning his gaze to Loki.

"Brother, come back to bed, I wish to speak with you."
They looked back at each other before Tony broke the silence.

"Come back to bed." Tony smirked.

"Not cool Stark." Clint punched him in the arm. "That was a good ice breaker."

"That was the lamest and cheesiest line ever, glad Bruce isn't here to see that."

"No jokes, Stark." Steve proclaimed. "This is serious."

I like totally have a lokiXthor moment there then lol at Tony's line
sumi chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
I really luv the scene interaction and conservation with loki and tony
I was LOLing "Tony says. "Are you always like this? Civilized? Poised? Mister, my voice is sex?"" XD
You got tony personality right in the money maker!

Funny pancake incidenT Then wait! what about Thor? He gonna have a fit not knowing where his beloved brother is! great conclusion to chapter making me wannting read more about next chapter, probably a lot more drama and some action. lol
sumi chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
I am bearly forgetton about present loki who imprisoned. I felt a bit sad knowing this loki gonna end up going through toture and insanity later. but it really draw me into the story.
sumi chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
awww I like this chapter it add depth to loki inferior complex since his skill is not acknowledge or praise by people and mostly the brother. maybe it is considerly girly talent.
sumi chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
"Wrapping his arms around Thor's neck as Loki buried himself deep into his brothers chest. Both of them on the floor. Thor would usually push Loki away for showing weakness but his brother was trembling in fear.

Running from the green beast was terrifying.

"You idiot... you left me... he ran for me..." Loki kept muttering on his chest. "You didn't come... You didn't... why..."

Thor could hear the choking sounds Loki made, knowing Loki was sobbing in fear. It was a frightening thought that dawned in Thor's head. If that monster had taken his brother's life, he would live to regret it."

My fav part! i was suprise by loki vulernability and clingy to thor like a cute frighten puppy and thor brotherly love moment sooo cute and rememberable XD

I luv your formatting and writing style, easy to read and know who is who dailogues perfect!
sumi chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I luv how u give them all background story or detail. especially interesting detail that magic and sorerory is for maiden so loki wasnt seem badass to thor and his friends.
Kyrianae Narii chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
BRILLIANT! I love it. This is unbelievable! I adore your portrayal of Loki; he's absolutely amazing! (The fluff between the brothers throughout was more than a little adorable).
LoneAngel666 chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME ! :D Like so interesting and intense and just WHOA ! AMAZING ! I have no words ! I can't wait to start the sequel! Brilliant brilliant work! Actually i love all your Loki related stories! You are an amazing writer !