Reviews for A Past Encounter
BlueFireRedLightning chapter 4 . 5/16
This is avery interesting story.I love it !
Whispers in the Void chapter 6 . 5/8
OOh, not a good idea guys!
Whispers in the Void chapter 5 . 5/8
I don't trust Sif.
Period.

*cackles* Tony cooking! Oh, that was excellent xD
Boy, over-protective and controlling much there, Thor?
Whispers in the Void chapter 4 . 5/8
*sniffles*
THE LOKI FEELS!
HaHa! Steve and Bruce, cooking breakfast.
And oh, young!Loki is so adorable!
Whispers in the Void chapter 3 . 5/8
I really dislike Thor, when he's like this. I mean, I enjoy Thor/Loki bromance, but...arrogant Thor makes me want to take Mjolnir and just *wham!*
*cough*
I look forward to reading what the two norse deities get up to in the future Earth!
Whispers in the Void chapter 2 . 5/8
*growls*
I really, really dislike the Warriors Three and Sif.
It is the rare story that writes a likable version and thought process for these characters, and I applaud the ones that do...
...but generally, I'm all for Odin/Asgard/Sif/Warriors Three bashing!
While I do enjoy this story, I do feel like the Avengers were kinda talking circles about the whole 'somethings not right here' thing; like, they should've caught on sooner and not had to repeat themselves.
But, made for a great fight!
And Hulk! Dang right, of course he would notice something different!
Question though, what is Loki having 'flashbacks' of? Couldn't be New York battle or Chitauri since this is in the past...something to do with the Norse myths maybe?
Or did you mean like...adrenaline aftershocks type-thing?
Whispers in the Void chapter 1 . 5/8
I've been going through and re-reading some of the stories I had already finished by the time I Fav'd them, so here I am!
If I remember right, I only read the first two parts in this series...this is the series, right?
*thoughtful*
*grins*
Forgot how much I love your Thor/Loki banter in this story! Somehow, I can totally see it happening :D An interesting portal description, to be sure...
Catha chapter 10 . 4/22
The moment where the future Thor/Don holds the past Loki in his arms breaks every time my heart! I can not imagine how future Thor/Don must feel at this moment. How much he has to miss hugging his little brother, how much he wants his old little brother back and how much he misses the old times where everything was alright!
Its just heart-breaking! :(
daemon452 chapter 2 . 4/12
Wtf was that, did you just make a insanely powerful sour ever into a 10 year old crying boy, this is a man that has fought in wars, and you make him cry, that's just fucking sad, I was kind of looking forward to seeing Loki actually interact witht the avenger without there being a war on, but this just make Loki out to be a child.
Hekka chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
If this-time-Thor already in peace with the origin of his brother, why he still uses this derogatory term "Frost Giants" when the name of the race is "Jotnar"?
And Loki's aesir appearance can not be just some illusion / glamour spellwork of Odin. Someone so experienced in seidr as Loki, somehow would find it (especially in the period when he was mastering this kind of skill - accidents happen even to the best of us).
Given that Loki clever and observant enough, and more than capable in seidr (and think outside bounds), I am confident that he not just looked like Asgardians, he WAS one (and that why not even Loki himself had no idea of the truth) . Beside he's supposed to be innate shapeshifter.
And as I understand, shapeshifting mean not disguise spell, but a complete and full change of the body, that does not require special resources (spellwork or ect) to support the change (though of course the shapeshifting itself should mean certain amount of stress and strain on the body).
And if Loki's aesir appearance was Odin doin, why would he did not make Loki look more as his with Frigga son? Besides, during all these years the spell definitely was to fall into disrepair in moment of caster's weakness (regular periods of odinsleep).
So it just should be Loki's own innate abilities. And most likely that Odin just provoked his very first shift. And then a new climate, a new location and ambience contributed of his unconscious adhere to more suitable form (after all, it does not disguise spell, but a complete change of the body). Add subsequent Loki's fear frost giants and it becomes clear why Loki's roots not given themself before fiasco with the coronation (in the movie).
Hekka chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Suddenly it dawned on me... How Thor even guessed that they were on Midgard? In the movie "Thor" when the Warriors Three and Sif came for their prince, one of them clearly said that Midgard has changed a lot since their last visit (not to mention the fact that Thor, if I remember correctly, had never been in this realm). Sooo?
Hekka chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Well, considering the behavior of Loki, he must be 12-14 of actual years. I just do not see how else could explain his apparent inexperience in battle, inexperience with unusual enemies, and with this kind of a sticky situations. Given that he is supposed to be a prince of place with warrior culture.
HockeyKid6622 chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
Awesome! Loved everything about it, your writing is very good, and I love your idea; can't wait to read the next one!
Renne Michaels chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Nicely done. Thanks so much for the many hours it took you to write this. Hard work, but it came out wonderfully.
Azure chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
Lovely story... I'll begin the sequel right away!