Reviews for A Past Encounter
Connwaer Heap chapter 12 . 7/30
All right! Well, this was a fun story. It was also sad and fluffy. I liked it a lot.
Connwaer Heap chapter 11 . 7/30
The whole Thor and Loki thing was kind of OOC, but under the circumstances, who'll blame them?(or you?)
Connwaer Heap chapter 10 . 7/30
Oh okay, Loki shielded himself from the lightning. That's good. And I can't wait for Loki's trial.
Connwaer Heap chapter 9 . 7/30
Poor Loki. It must be hard finding out you're adopted, in jail and not even the same race you thought you were all in one conversation. And I really hope Thor didn't hit Loki too badly.
Connwaer Heap chapter 8 . 7/30
Oh no. Thor and Don (nice reference to the comics or you know, the movie) ate fighting. This will not end well. And Loki found out he's a Frost Giant? Poor guy.
Connwaer Heap chapter 7 . 7/30
Coulson's alive! Yay! And, not to be nit-picky, but you tend to switch between present and the past tense.
Connwaer Heap chapter 6 . 7/29
So Thor obviously made Loki disrupt the signals and look up their names, and Loki probably saw something from the Battle of New York.
Connwaer Heap chapter 5 . 7/29
Oh, so it was Sif who visited Loki. That was quite unexpected. Uh-oh, Thor is angry.
Connwaer Heap chapter 4 . 7/29
I think Thor is visiting present-day Loki. I really hope Odin is unaware of what is happening to Loki, and you kinda italicised a lot of words.
Connwaer Heap chapter 3 . 7/29
Thor really is arrogant! And Loki... That line always breaks my heart. I only ever wanted to be your equal! :(
Connwaer Heap chapter 2 . 7/16
The warriors three and Sif and pretty mean, aren't they? And why would Loki have a flashback? I mean, obviously he's terrified, but why would he have a flashback?
Connwaer Heap chapter 1 . 7/16
This certainly a very interesting start to what promises to be a good story.
Whispers in the Void chapter 8 . 7/11
#headache

I'm sorry, but it can be really difficult to untangle your meaning, sometimes, from your writing.
Even so, it is an interesting story!
Whispers in the Void chapter 7 . 7/11
I suddenly remembered that I was re-reading this story/series.
Sadly, I've probably forgotten the thought-processes and events of the previous six chapters...I skimmed through them, but wasn't patient enough to read them again.
So, ignore any odd or obvious statements in following reviews as I've probably just forgotten some obvious point or some such.

For instance - I had forgotten that Future Thor found out about the blast from the past.
And Future Loki...I forget his situation, exactly, beyond terrible.
Qwerty chapter 12 . 7/4
You keep switching between present and past tense. It makes the story confusing, but only in a picky-grammar-nerdy-person way.