Reviews for A Past Encounter
shadowcat500 chapter 8 . 12/23/2016
*has just finished chapter 8* AAAAAAA LOKI IS TOO PURE CANNOT TAKE IT
venos chapter 12 . 4/3/2016
It s really a amazing story .tnx
Bhavie chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
OH MY GOSH THIS IS EPI GENIUS KEEP IT UP AND U R THE BEST THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER
Cooljoanna15 chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
Wow. This is a amazing story
Shorty McGee chapter 12 . 9/24/2015
Excellent! Now to check out Loki's trial!
Shorty McGee chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
I was screaming myself. Excellent chapter by the way. You did a magnificent job on it.
FrostedFrechLatte chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Yo here's a challenge. How about you do like a story where a fangirl from our world somehow ends up in the there world. The Avengers(2012) world i mean. I just feel like you should be the one to do it, because your such an amazing author.
Connwaer Heap chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
All right! Well, this was a fun story. It was also sad and fluffy. I liked it a lot.
Connwaer Heap chapter 11 . 7/30/2015
The whole Thor and Loki thing was kind of OOC, but under the circumstances, who'll blame them?(or you?)
Connwaer Heap chapter 10 . 7/30/2015
Oh okay, Loki shielded himself from the lightning. That's good. And I can't wait for Loki's trial.
Connwaer Heap chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
Poor Loki. It must be hard finding out you're adopted, in jail and not even the same race you thought you were all in one conversation. And I really hope Thor didn't hit Loki too badly.
Connwaer Heap chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
Oh no. Thor and Don (nice reference to the comics or you know, the movie) ate fighting. This will not end well. And Loki found out he's a Frost Giant? Poor guy.
Connwaer Heap chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
Coulson's alive! Yay! And, not to be nit-picky, but you tend to switch between present and the past tense.
Connwaer Heap chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
So Thor obviously made Loki disrupt the signals and look up their names, and Loki probably saw something from the Battle of New York.
Connwaer Heap chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
Oh, so it was Sif who visited Loki. That was quite unexpected. Uh-oh, Thor is angry.