Reviews for Dancing with Deceit
man chapter 7 . 5/15
I wish I could write like you.
Vindictive John Dark Fantasy chapter 7 . 5/7
i love this story i just started reading it very different and lengthy i love it
emily chapter 7 . 5/3
Just wow. This is so intense! I'm waiting on tenterhooks for the next update
Beth9891 chapter 7 . 5/3
Oh so good. Lv is down right possessive and a bit kinky, suits him well :-)
G.Potter93 chapter 7 . 4/29
Yeah I'm pretty much reviewing all your stories now.
Call it a habit... Or a life choice.
lillie chapter 7 . 4/28
Just found this story and i really like it. Good plot and convincing characters. Keep going and update soon !
Eimana chapter 7 . 4/25
HSUEHVFYEHEUEBSHUDJHEHEBDHWJEBHSUWBDGDIIENWJSKBSHDIEBDHDJDHDHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Fuck, that was a great chapter omb, this was so gooooooooood. I can't wait to know what will happen next, voldy and harry FINALLY meeting "face to face" even though obviously Harry has no clue that its our lively Tommy Tom. XD goodness I really cant wait for the next update.
Haquikah chapter 7 . 4/24
This is an interesting plot. Slash! I really loved Fate's Favourite, but I was so deprived of fluffy that I resorted to reading crappy fluffy Harry/Tom. I am back, though, never really left. I always hate fanfics that 'tame' dark characters. It just show the writer has quite interesting views. Good job!
FluffyBubbleFire chapter 7 . 4/21
Stunning update. I just love how you're able to perfectly portray Tom's feelings Harry, and all that detailed imagery... you're my favorite author for writing their relationship! Keep it up
I am so excited about the developments in this fic, thank you so much for sharing! The way you write their relationship, the tension between what Harry and Tom want, everything is just so enthralling to read.
Sariniste chapter 7 . 4/19
Wow. I just found this story today and read the whole thing. I love the premise and you are doing a wonderful job of generating suspense. I may have seen the story before but I think the rewritten version is far more convincing. You've managed a completely fresh take on this pairing which as I know all too well can be challenging after one has written hundreds of thousands of words on the same two characters. ;)

In particular, you set the scene very well, letting readers learn enough to be intrigued, and then releasing just enough back story to continue to pique our interest. I think this story is really showcasing your development as a writer; you have learned how to handle more advanced narrative structures and are implementing them with maturity. As always, your character portrayals are flawless, the many-layered interactions as Harry encounters the multiple faces of Tom Riddle compelling and satisfying.

The particular dramatic challenge you must be facing now is how to keep Harry clueless for long enough to keep the story moving. As it becomes increasingly obvious to everyone that Tom Riddle is LV/Lord Voldemort, you are setting the stage well for a love-blinded Harry to be the only one who doesn't see. I am avidly anticipating Harry's inner struggle as he eventually comes to the realization of who Tom really is, no doubt the dramatic climax of the story.

I'm excited that you are rewriting this story as I think it will give you the opportunity to craft a plot arc, drop in the appropriate amount of foreshadowing, and gradually build the dramatic tension until you release it at the end. You could use this story as a practice canvas for all the techniques you'll need in your future original novels. :)
FantasyFreak123 chapter 7 . 4/19

xx
acetwolf94 chapter 7 . 4/19
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Kamorie chapter 7 . 4/19
Ohh I got shivers reading this chapter. Tom is such a bad boy and now Harry's put the clues together, finally, to realize LV is Voldie...which was pretty obvious, but Harry's oblivious to the obvious so we can't fault him for that. Post more soon please.