Reviews for Dancing with Deceit
Haquikah chapter 7 . 19h
This is an interesting plot. Slash! I really loved Fate's Favourite, but I was so deprived of fluffy that I resorted to reading crappy fluffy Harry/Tom. I am back, though, never really left. I always hate fanfics that 'tame' dark characters. It just show the writer has quite interesting views. Good job!
FluffyBubbleFire chapter 7 . 4/21
Stunning update. I just love how you're able to perfectly portray Tom's feelings Harry, and all that detailed imagery... you're my favorite author for writing their relationship! Keep it up
I am so excited about the developments in this fic, thank you so much for sharing! The way you write their relationship, the tension between what Harry and Tom want, everything is just so enthralling to read.
Sariniste chapter 7 . 4/19
Wow. I just found this story today and read the whole thing. I love the premise and you are doing a wonderful job of generating suspense. I may have seen the story before but I think the rewritten version is far more convincing. You've managed a completely fresh take on this pairing which as I know all too well can be challenging after one has written hundreds of thousands of words on the same two characters. ;)

In particular, you set the scene very well, letting readers learn enough to be intrigued, and then releasing just enough back story to continue to pique our interest. I think this story is really showcasing your development as a writer; you have learned how to handle more advanced narrative structures and are implementing them with maturity. As always, your character portrayals are flawless, the many-layered interactions as Harry encounters the multiple faces of Tom Riddle compelling and satisfying.

The particular dramatic challenge you must be facing now is how to keep Harry clueless for long enough to keep the story moving. As it becomes increasingly obvious to everyone that Tom Riddle is LV/Lord Voldemort, you are setting the stage well for a love-blinded Harry to be the only one who doesn't see. I am avidly anticipating Harry's inner struggle as he eventually comes to the realization of who Tom really is, no doubt the dramatic climax of the story.

I'm excited that you are rewriting this story as I think it will give you the opportunity to craft a plot arc, drop in the appropriate amount of foreshadowing, and gradually build the dramatic tension until you release it at the end. You could use this story as a practice canvas for all the techniques you'll need in your future original novels. :)
FantasyFreak123 chapter 7 . 4/19

xx
acetwolf94 chapter 7 . 4/19
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Kamorie chapter 7 . 4/19
Ohh I got shivers reading this chapter. Tom is such a bad boy and now Harry's put the clues together, finally, to realize LV is Voldie...which was pretty obvious, but Harry's oblivious to the obvious so we can't fault him for that. Post more soon please.
Fuliminate chapter 7 . 4/19
I am running out of things to say about your all your chapters they are really good Anyway i did not see this twist coming at all!
loveyougaara chapter 7 . 4/19
I must have gound this story and read the first 6 chapters begore you updated it yesterday as i am just getting to read this now. Great story, keep it up as i am very intrigued to see what you do with it.
Imperial Raven chapter 7 . 4/19
The part where Tom muses over Harry's appearance was BRILLIANTLY written. It did not fail to send shivers down my spine, but it was, I thought, an accurate and beautiful insight into a twisted guy's love. You never fail to work your magic, Fictionist :) Anything you write is just great and i always look forward to your updates. One day you are going to have a huge bestselling series which turns into tv shows and movies and I'll know I followed your stories since the beginning and I'll be such a proud fan!

So... I gushed a bit there hehe :) Oh well.
Avy-Snape chapter 7 . 4/19
So intense! 3
Raven Smart chapter 7 . 4/18
Thank You so much for updating. I am so glad that you have been feeling well enough to write. I am so sorry that people hate your stories.

I love you writing and I think that your characters are very well written. I like how you depict obsession and being possessive without over doing it. I am a little possessive of my friends and such so I understand where the characters are coming from. Thank you for writing.

If you have time I would love love love an update on cursed kisses. Everytime I see an update it makes my day.

Love
Raven
mangoarcher1802 chapter 7 . 4/18
Wow, two chapters in three days! I'm impressed.
Demons of the arch angel chapter 7 . 4/18
Yessssss! A new chapter and we see Tom! OMEG, you've turned me into a Tom Riddle fan girl because of your amazing stories!

Ah! Harry! You scared me me when I heard he was being interrogated. I knew the implications.

I love Harry's feisty nature. He's so sardonic and sassy. No wonder Tom likes him so much.

I enjoyed the interaction between them. It's bloody brilliant! I'm happy to see how well this story is turning out. Can't wait for what happens next in this epic tale!

- Anime