Reviews for Dancing with Deceit
Guest chapter 5 . 23h ago
Looking forward to seeing where this is going
Eimana chapter 5 . 2/26
I must say, I'm always amazed by how well written each of your stories are. I barely can manage one, and u actually put such depth in your stories.
Anyways. I really hate the teasing u put us every single damn chapter. So many moments had potential to develop into something more... Lemony xD but you just live us high and dry ( same with poor tom :p) I cannot wait for your next update ( and I don't mean just this one story. I've stared reading all if your works )
I'll wait patiently for a new update :)
-one crazy harrymort fangirl c:
nighttheraven chapter 5 . 2/25
Oh dear... I hope he doesn't kill her, if she actually does agree to be bait. More?!
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 2 . 2/16
So, Harry is straight? If he is straight you can't turn him gay just because he'll find out about Tom's feeling just saying. He himself doesn't even know he feels something for tom.
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 2/16
This is a different take on Tom and Harry. Love it :)
Tamper chapter 1 . 2/10
it has been a while since i've read this story, but it seems that i can't get it out of my head... i know it's rude to ask, but i really hope that you haven't abandoned this story, it's really unique!
angelkit chapter 5 . 1/20
Ohhhhh such a cliffhanger! I am really enjoying this so far.
Delirious Daydreamer chapter 5 . 1/7
Love it! It's an interesting take on their relationship that I haven't seen before. Looking forward to the next update
Tamper chapter 5 . 1/3
Hi:) i like this story a lot so far! Hope you are continuing it, although the date of the last posted chapter discourages me a bit... I have to apologize for my grammar, english is not my mother tongue:/
I have to compliment you again on your characterization of tom riddle, for me it's one of the most fitting and original one. This is exactly how i imagine the young tom riddle to be: charming, smooth, witty and inscrutable.
I really hope you're continuing this, it definitely is an exciting and fascinating idea!
Caramel.Raven chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
You might get this all the time but, wow, your writing has matured a lot. You introduce new plot point much more solidly now, imo.
I think it's funny how Dumbledore thinks only of Grindelwald as the 'true' Dark Lord. Like, no, my boyfriend is the true evil here, not yours! Ehehehe
And did I mention that I loved the part where Harry presses Tom up against a fridge only for Tom to sweep out the legs from under him? Although, I can't really imagine Tom just surging up from his seat and grabbing Harry by the collar. I dunno, is that really his style? He should know better.

Another thing, when Tom asks Harry whether he has his confidence; shouldn't Harry say "My... confidence?" instead of "Your... confidence?" ?

Anyway, thanks for still working on this story. I really like it! :D
acetwolf94 chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
ADD MORE PLEASE!
BlueOrchid2 chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Dumbledore's reasons for not telling Harry anything are so stupid! I mean, the guy is an adult, doesn't he have the right to know why his family was targeted, tortured and killed? and the fact that Voldemort isn't the 'real' Dark Lord… Grindelwald has been defeated, give Tom a couple of years and he'll be super powerful! argh, aggravating old man!
ChibiYugiLover chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Please update soon :-)
Abby -WCD chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
I have a feeling that Tommy won't like Harry's scheming...but then again, who knows. Enjoyed. Hope you choose to continue
spoonring chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
very interesting! wow! please more!