Reviews for The Chained Fox
Madgormley chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
great story i really hope to see more updates for this
deathmonger chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Why are all the good stories dead :(
Alex2909 chapter 6 . 6/7/2015
kinda like how naruto fits into things so far
guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2015
please continue this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Please write the seventh chapter of this story for it is most entertaining.
sanmitamaya chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
Hi. Just wanted to say that this story is really nice. Although Varric is more 'use spy network and general awesomeness to know shit' kind of guy, I mean, even Fenris was not precisely known to anyone. I reckon creative freedom is the word and will get on with the story.

Please continue. It is one of the rarest good DA stories, not to mention a rarer still good DA crossover. Thanks.
meowy1986 chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
the speed of an ogre is almsot jounin? LOL bs thsoe things were as slow asa civilian..naruto could of beat thta thing wit ha fuckign pinky specialyl if he still has the same abilited and power he had after the war
reader chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Why didnt naruto just whack the ogre with an odama rasengan.
reader chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
If you abandon this story, you will suffer from an unfortunate 'accident' where you die a slow and excruciating KIDDING

PLS UPDATE SOON.

PS...I HOPE THE REASON YOURE NOT UPDATING ISNT BECAUSE YOURE NOT ALIVE...
Ive enjoyed this fic thoroughly and the suspense is killing me at the moment.
reader chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
I like your story.I cant wait for an update.
Is Kurama in Meril, maybe not or ppl would read the foreign magic as impossibly massive and if he is, may I remind you the fact that only Uzumaki can survive having the 9T sealed in and newborns.
Rose Gold21 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I really love how there are Naruto and Dragon Age crossover fanfics, but I was really hoping that there could be one for Sakura Haruno, since she is my only favorite character in Naruto. It would be alot funnier if she was in the Dragon Age world. So, could you please write one for me? It would mean alot to me if you could, it will lift my aloneness in my heart and make me alot happier.
me chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
and it seems you lost intrest in this story, which is a shame cause it was really good ( going to reread it anyway for now.)
Amidamaru88 chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
Before I go and give a more in depth review I have to ask. Have you lost inspiration for this fic? When do you think you will finish the story?
A Fan chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
When are you going to update? And what is this energy that Merrill sees?
FearaNightmare chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
Are you going to update at all?