Reviews for Worth It
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Loved it! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE IT when people add Sam's fear of clowns in there Fanfiction :)
Little13Silence chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Like the way you wrote the aftermath of the episode :)
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Aww, poor Sam. I actually didn't like the end of this episode. I felt like Dean was pretty cruel to Sam with the way he teased him, considering he'd just had to face off with - and get pummeled by - something he was truly terrified by. This helps make that ending a lot better. Great job!
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This is kinda adorable. :) Luv it!
StyxxsOmega chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Awesome! Cute, too. Please write more when you can.
Rebegirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Great story. Loved it!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Awwww poor Sammy. Clowns are creepy. And homicidal maniacs apparently. xo
adventuresinposting chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Well this was adorable and lovely :) Despite the fact that these boys are shown to be tough manly men, I fully believe that they cry from time to time. It's probably that emotions build up until one small thing pushes them over. And for Sam, that would totally be clowns. Love the way you had Dean take of Sam.

(And yes - I am reading through all your stories at the moment. They're exactly what I'm looking for right now :) )
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
DEFINITELY worth it. Great story. Poor Sam! It always bugged me how he got the TAR beat out of him, and the recovery was skipped over!
ScrapHappy chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Another awesome story! I love the way you capture the essences of the characters and mold them to your storyline. Not a lot of people can do that successfully and I think you've got the knack! Keep up the good work!
Tina chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Love h/c with the boys, yours are always so good
v chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Loved it!
sammynanci chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I loved! My poor Sammy! I hate the damnit clowns! Great missing scene!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Loved that ep and loved your story.

Thank you so much. Well done!
Karen
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
dawww this was wonderful! Gave me the warm squishies! :D Loved this very much and Dean's tender handling of Sam once he realized just how badly those bastard clowns had gotten him. Lol Well done!