Reviews for Life Lessons
TiffDizzle chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Awwwiez Kendall was scared to contact Jamie again, but Lucy was right, Jamie understood why he left and wasn't mad at him yay! And Mama Knight is all better and they never have to worry about her health again, awesome!
Chey21 chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Love it!
TiffDizzle chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Woo-Hoo, Jake is dead! I might be a bitch for that, but it's the truth! So glad the baby is okay though!
TiffDizzle chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Yay Brandon's safe! Ugh the dad is such an ass wow though I wonder what the final stage of his plan is tho...
suckerforlovestory chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Omg good job Brandon ... Yes they found him woohoo ... Update more please I must know what happens
TiffDizzle chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Awww how precious! Kendall might've had a few set-backs but he made it. And yay now Lucy is in the story, I seriously love her to end. Wow, now I'm really curious to see how things will play out!
CoverGirlRusher chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Continue! :D
CoverGirlRusher chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
my two fav things :D Kendall and a story about a teen mom :D Great! keep on going! ;)
TiffDizzle chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Whoa, rape is a horrible thing and I'm glad you didn't get too detailed with it. This was not a crappy chapter, it's very emotional and frama filled, Oh my gosh where is Brandon? I hope they find him amd he gets put away for this! Can't wait to see what happens next and don't beat yourself up about not updating as often as you want, you're busy!
TiffDizzle chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Mystery guest is Papa Jake, a complete loser that should not be putting his hands on a woman...ugh! Oh and Gustavo is such a jerk!
TiffDizzle chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Oh yes, Kendall is so gonna have to change! I was quite disappointed that he had no pics of Katie in his phone, but now he sees that things have to be different, yay! He better change!
TiffDizzle chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is a very strong beginning and I like the concept. It seems like it'll be good, can't wait to read more :)