Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Fading Light
wow did you really get a job at Disney land
ArabianSeabiscuit chapter 9 . 7/9
This story is awesome! Keep it up and update as you are able! It is worth the wait, and I love how you incorporated Beat into this chapter with Riku.
A Foolish Fool chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
well that was definitely interesting. I have never seen a trailer for the story in the story before.
When I have more time I will check out more.
Thanks for reviewing my story! :)
Deuce-MS chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Great story, but try to add a bit more variety to sentence structure. I noticed whole paragraghs that started each sentence with I did this, I did that. With maybe one or two with transitional words.
The Key To Darkness chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
Lol was wondering when I was finally going to get to read this.

It turned out pretty well, I think. I felt like there was something I was expecting from this that I didn't get though... maybe it was the fight against the Heartless or something... because it did seem really easy and didn't give me the thrill I get from most battles I read.

But I liked the fight with Rinzler. It was different that most fights I've read, I liked it.

And I hope you plan to explain what the figure gave Aj at the end of the chapter because that just left me confused. o_e

Otherwise pretty good chapter, and Aj's comment about Rose's butt made me laugh. XD

Hope to see the next chapter real soon. Keep up the good work and all that lol.

Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
Those were the worlds of The Princesses of Heart!
Deuce-MS chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Interesting. The stage is set, the players are here. What happens now. You have my interest.

Just a George,
-DeuceMs
The Key To Darkness chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Ooo, I can't wait to see the appearance of Rinzler. And I especially can't wait to see how the white-clad figure intends to use him...

Do be quick with your writing of the next chapter. T'would please me very much.

Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Rinzler eh? Cool! Please update soon ok?
Grumpy chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Well, I do like this rewritten version MUCH better.

And the whole scene with Sora, Vanitas, and the white-clad figure gave me goose-bumps from the suspense. XD

I like how Riku was doing his best to lead and take care of the whole gang. I don't know why but that stood out to me for some reason.

So you did excellent in this rewrite. Once again, my only complaint is spelling and/or grammar. Fix that and I'll be a happy camper.

Keep up the good work, as usual.

-Grumpy
Guess Who chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Well done on the update of Ch. 1.

Other than some unfortunate grammar mistakes I enjoyed this chapter very much. :P

I already know who Vanitas was talking about and you STILL managed make me feel the suspense. XD That means you did good, so congrats lol.

Keep up the good work, and you'll see more from me. ;)

-Guess Who?
Inmate XV chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
Man this is a really long chapter. So, I'm just going to sum up all of what's running through my head in one sentence:

This is awesome. :)

- Silver Dawn
The Key To Darkness chapter 7 . 6/20/2014

This is the stuff of legends! ... Or at least close to that level of "stuff."

Anyways, action left me very entertained, I was scarcely ever bored while reading this. My only complaint is that there were quite a few grammar mistakes during the first part of the story that left me kind of confused as to what was going on.

Other than that I am left in total suspense and the action was well-paced in almost every scene.

Ahhh, white-clad figure being a total dick as usual. XD I can't wait to see when and how you reveal him, because he's quite the fascinating antagonist.

Aj's character development is still going good. Keep up this pace, and Aj will become a well-loved character in no-time.

Until next chapter, I'll catch ya later. Keep up the good work!

RPG1115 chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
okay defanitaly a realy good chapter. By the way Was that a hobbit reference at the begining just saying. I also feel like there were probobly movie movie references in this chapter that I didnt get but whatever it made for a good laugh. Overall I liked it a lot. I am curious about the voice AJ heard and honestly the ending didntfreak me out too bad because its just a army of heartless and while thats tough that have some strong people on their side still great chapter and my only complaint is that it was so long but as long as the others arent like that I'm fine with it. Anyway good chapter and i cant wait for the next
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Great chapter! Loved the length. I also enjoyed reading every single bit of it! Please continue the great work and update soon ok?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »