Reviews for Psucode Samurai's one shot
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back."The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."

Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''

The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''

Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.

"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.

She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."

I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.

But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."

His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''

My heart nearly stopped.

The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."

Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me."

"I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."

Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.

I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''

"OK" he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.

The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"

Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''

"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''

"My mommy loves white roses."

A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.

Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.

The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.

Was this the family of the little boy?

Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.

I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.

She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.

I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.

And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.

Now you have 2 choices:

1) Repost this message, or

2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
He told his friends that it was cool
And when he pulled the trigger back
It shot with a great crack
Mummy I was a good girl
I did what I was told
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold
But mummy when I went to school that day, I never said goodbye
I'm sorry mummy I had to go, but mommy please don't cry
When Johnny shot the gun he hit me and another
And all because he got the gun from his older brother
Mummy please tell daddy that I love him very much
And please tell Chris, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush
And tell my little sister that she is the only one now
And tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends that they were always the best
Mummy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest
Mummy tell my teachers I won't show up for class
And never to forget this and please don't let this pass
Mummy why'd it have to be me no one deserves this
Mummy warn the others, mummy I left without a kiss
And mummy tell the doctors I know they really did try
I think I even saw a doctor trying not to cry
Mummy I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest
But mummy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest
Mummy I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack
Mummy listen to me if you would
I wanted to go to college
I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with daddy
On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married
I wanted to have a kid
I wanted to be an actress
Mummy I wanted to live
But mummy I must go now
The time is getting late
Mummy tell my Chris
I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date
I love you mummy I always have
I know you know it's true
Mummy all I wanted to say is "mummy I love you"
In memory of the Columbian students that were lost
Please if you would
Pass this around
I'd be happy if you could
Don't smash this on the ground
If you pass this on
Maybe people will cry
Just keep this in heart

copy and paste this or ignore it as if it never touched your heart
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
loved it i love yo story and all the naruto and digimon at that
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I think that it really was well written and should be expanded into a longer story
Kmon13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
wow this was really good...

Okay maybe a few errors like Hyperdoll now Redeemer being misspelled but other than that it all good.

I also liked the Summer Santa Claws gag you had going and the fact you chose a Dronza where most would chose a Panthress was interesting (Because I could see her getting out of her pokeball hunting town a pink-haired banshee and if Ino read her mind she would be in a fetal position for months asking a question like a mantra "How is she still sane?" or "No one could live thought that."

Shame it was only a one-shot but it was still good to read.

Let me know when you turn this into a series...

Cheers and keep writing...
Kmon13
DPSS chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
You know, I think you should continue this story starting in the pokegirl world. It's not easy to issue a challenge whit original characters after all.
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Well it looks nice.
DeathCrawler chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
its interesting will it stay a one shot or will there be more chapters?
red neo ranger chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Loved it keep it up can't waIt to read more
lou2003us chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
It's really good.

You could make it into a story instead of keeping it a one-shot.

Keep up the great work!
Toby860 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Well I like it.
Reaper1543 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
First off: Good chapter and you should definitely continue it, even just for the lulz. I would like to see how this could continue.

Second: FUCK YEA! Anubust is my favorite pokegirl ever! Ahem, so please, continue this story even if it won't be a main project.
darkistorrik chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
its great to have you back Delfim))
gothicloli chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I know where Kaede came from after all I was the one that gave you the game she's in. xD
Good story like always except for a few errors here and there.
And yes I finally got an account.
TheEternalSage18 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I like it but you should have just had it in the Shippuden part instead.