Reviews for Homeroom
FelicityQueen23 chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
Please write some more, I really like your story.
Candi Liam chapter 10 . 4/15/2015
Hello. Random person reading this way too late, but hey! This is great stuff... I really don't review much, but I do hope you come back to this :)
Cassodembreankia chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
More? Please? I love this story. The humor is so good and the plot is great! *makes puppy eyes* Please? Another chapter? Cherries and chocolate chips on top? What happened after this? I'm DYING to know! THIS IS UBER FANTASTIC! Admittedly it hasn't been updated in a while, but can we have just a little more? This is me dropping you a line here. The line says "Please? More?" and, "More? Please?" in my best little-kid-persuasive voice. PLEEEEASE? *more puppy eyes*

NatashaAndTheBoys chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
Oooh I'm excited! Please update! I really like your writing in this story :)
CG chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
Ahhhhhh soo good! I love it, but I demand more Romanoff and Bartpn! I demand they're kick-assery and repertoire, demand it I say! ;) but seriously this is amazing, please continue! :D
BlueReader chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
OSCORP! I knew it was Oscorp! It's always Oscorp! Except for when it's Hydra. Or Sinister. Or Thanos... or Ultron, or Doctor Doom... And I so called Tony' s reaction!... But it still makes me sad! :( Amazing chapter! :)
BlueReader chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Holy characters Batman! Clint, Natasha, Thor and Loki!? And an awesome team up! I love this story so much! ;)
BlueReader chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
This is getting so good! I feel so bad for Steve though, because he actually wants to be Tony' s friend, and Tony will probably feel betrayed if he finds out. :(
BlueReader chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Yay for Steve and rebellious Pepper! :) Disappearing mutants... interesting... very interesting...
BlueReader chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
This story is really good so far! I like how you have a bunch of the Marvel characters, not just the Avengers. And was that bit about Erik pushing a boy off a ledge a First Class reference?
thewriterstory chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
Daaaaawwwww Tony ;-;

Great job :D I enjoyed reading this chapter :) Update soon!
The Little Chibi chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
So awesome. I hope you'll write more soon.
Cairistona chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Yessss! The chapter met expectations! X)

Marvelous work again! …no pun intended… o.O

When your new Star Trek story popped up in my email, I was all excited, and then I was like, “Oh, no! I didn’t review that other chapter!” And then I reviewed the Star Trek story and still forgot to review this one. Silly me.

Anyways, awesome. Loved it! I loved Tony’s quip, “If there's a disturbance, we're going straight there.” And this bit cracked me up, too “advanced voice recognition and amplification software. (And he made a mental note to find a better name for it, because it was really a mouthful.)” I also cracked up at “metal doom frisbee” because, really, that is so hilariously in perfect character for Tony. You’re brilliant, Sparky D. X)

I also adored Tony’s POV on Captain America’s and Spiderman’s outfits. That was priceless! And I loved his reactions to Spidey especially. “Spandex Guy” “The Spandex clad kid-was that a spider on his suit?” “Stripey seemed to get where Spandex was going.” All that left me chuckling. Also, the guys’ slight bit of an argument on Captain America’s identity was great. ["But whether you believe me or not, I am Captain America." "I believe you," Spider-Man piped up, very unhelpfully.] *giggles*

Yay! Natasha and Clint! “They were both practiced in looking very bored but paying perfect attention.” Perfect! –yet funny at the same time. X)

LOL! Back to school… the day after fighting evil robots. I’m still trying to figure out if Tony knows that Steve is Captain America. Dude… that was a gutsy way to meet the god of thunder. :D I mean, Gutsy! For all he knew Thor might have thought he was looking for trouble! O.O But, as it turned out, Thor’s pretty agreeable. And you have his voice down perfectly. “Thor beamed again."No recompense is needed, friend Rogers. But we will join you."”

So, I don’t know what you have planned… but… Loki IS the god of mischief… *raises eyebrows hopefully*

Whatever happens, though, I quite look forward to reading it! :)
Dairi chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
Eee, loved this chapter! Working towards the climax, can't wait to see what you have in store for usssss... heh.
karaliza76 chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
LOVE IT to the ends of the earth!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »