Reviews for Gray: Scorpius Malfoy and the Blood Runes
SilverStreaksofStardust chapter 17 . 10/9/2016
This story is absolutely brilliant. Amazing. I love Scorpius, I love the OC's you made ... the characterization is good, and the plot runs smoothly. I am definitely going to read this series. (Chapter Four was pretty emotional, I have to say. That's what made me really reach out for Scorpius. It was just so ... heartbreaking).

- k. c. scott
PrettyPrincess1616 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
I'm just starting this series... And I'm not very far at all... But just out of curiosity... Is Scorps mum mentioned? Like who is his mother? I could have totally missed it... I have only just skimmed thru the first few paragraphs :)
Chom chapter 10 . 8/18/2016
This fic is really intriguing and I really enjoy the concept but the execution is tricky for me to read. This is my second attempt at reading it and I've gotten much further than my first and I plan on finishing this fic and hope to read the others, but sometimes it's very hard. The typos every so often I am fine with. It's just there is so much going on that I'm having trouble focusing on characters. Like I'm pretty sure varanian has a spectre in his body so that explains his mood swings and such but it's kind of written in a way that just irks me. Like he's /too/ unprofessional. Hopefully once he gets sorted out everything will be smooth sailing for me in terms of reading

Also uhg why does Lucius have to get dragged into this mess. All I want is some heavy angst for the malfoys without one of them being the bad guy. You got my hopes up with Scorpius' abduction plot line and just crushed them with Lucius.

It really is amazing though the amount of thought put into this fic. I'm really impressed with how much originality you have and how well you portray everything. I can barely keep one OC straight and you have at least 5 major ones. Wowza
NightAuror1993 chapter 18 . 1/2/2015
Such an amazing story. I am utterly hooked c
Colin Creevey chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
Did I read right? Did Varanian bring back the memories? He said he had to, and he shot a spell at Rose and the friends seem to be writing to Scorpiu but I don't remember it saying Albus' memory or Abby's memory was brought back. Or did it happen and I missed it?

Still, I am very irritated with how Harry's acting. The least he could do is take the idea that Varanian was possessed into account. Hear his version. I mean, you watched Dumbledore's body being possessed, does it seem so far fetched that others could be too? Ministry never changes, does it?
Colin Creevey chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
I'm not sure whether I believe that the others are dead or not. I'm on the line because it does seem that they have to die, and they're marked for life. Wow, this is dark. Fantastic conclusion though. Read it in one go. Off to the next chapter.
Colin Creevey chapter 15 . 10/17/2014
Wow... that was intense! I loved the Boggart lesson. That was probably my favorite scene! I have a horrible feeling that the twins that were captured are the Scamander twins. It would suck but I remember it specifically mentioned that they would be 10 in a month, hence being 9 now. That seems to be the cursed age with people.
Colin Creevey chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
Well, at least Scorpius got away. I hope the memory erasing can be reversed. I remember Voldemort said it could by a really powerful Wizard but I do worry. Gosh, darn, Varanian is really irritating. I am really beginning to think he is possessed though, and sometimes when he fights it, he gets these headaches. If so, he's been putting up one hell of a fight recently.
Colin Creevey chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
I hope Scorpius does the smart thing and talks to Calderon. He has no idea how much good it would do if he does that. I'm not sure if I am understanding right but is Celestine a spy? And if I understand correctly, Celestine is engaged to Gabrielle, right? And I may sound dumb but Celestine is a boy right? I think I assumed girl before because of the name. I'm not familiar with it.
Colin Creevey chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
Aubrey was so annoying... seriously. I never fully understood what Scorpius hated about him till now. Wonder what's wrong with Lucy and how this is related to the blind person Aubrey dated. It's not like he's the one who had Lucy... unless it is like that and now we saw the beginnings of a family crisis. I'll judge by Molly's attitude when Christmas is done but wow. What a man. So annoying.
Colin Creevey chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
Boy, did they get sidetracked. I was so curious to see the blood rune translation. Damn Varanian. One sec he's nice, next he's evil and this isn't the first time he's ill. I am beginning to be very certain he is just being possessed or controlled somehow.
Colin Creevey chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Ok, so Varanian isn't the Shadow Master like I thought... but he is in touch with them. I'm certain of that. And from what I understand, the master is trying to find out what happened to the orb. Looks like he isn't all-knowing after all. Thankfully, Scorpius did not make another stupid mistake.
Colin Creevey chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
NO! Come on, Scorpius. You were supposed to warn Calderon only. Not Varanian! Well, that's that plan down the drain. If Varanian kills anyone, I'm officially blaming Scorpius.
Colin Creevey chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
Someone should tell Scorpius that the one who says 'I'm never getting married' is almost always the first to get to married. Nature surprises people. I'm surprised Michael is still vomiting fire. That must've been a bad curse, like worst than what Ron's wand did. I officially hate James. Wait till his father hears indeed. Harry would probably kill James.
Colin Creevey chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
I'm sure Varanian is altering the letter. Didn't make much sense to me either. I'm rather interested in the nine year old that went missing. Same age as Scorpius, wonder why. Maybe the Shadows get them captured by Muggles as a way to get their parents involved with them.