Reviews for The Taylor Swift Hunger Games
Simoneau chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
Oh, dear. She's brought a guitar to a knife fight? In real life, she'd be the first dead body.

I'm sorry, but I can't read any more of this. I can see you've tried hard, but the basic premise (going into battle armed with nothing but music) is just not supportable. You need to go back and read "The Hunger Games" again, understand in full what the writer was trying to say, then make another attempt. You actually write quite well, but you've given yourself a plotline that's never going to fly. And when you try again, for heaven's sake, lose your version of Taylor Swift. The real one is an intelligent, attractive and intriguing personality. Yours, I'm afraid, is not.
Simoneau chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
I've got to say, though I don't much care for your story (it's all rather pallid and undramatic, and your attempt to portray Taylor Swift comes across like an animated Barbie doll, with no substance at all), you have managed to create a consistent feel throughout. Except for the three chapters worth of author notes. And this chapter, which completely shatters the dramatic illusion. It's silly, it does nothing to advance the story, and it's kind of spiteful. It's also not very funny, it feels more like a childish attempt to belittle the real-life character you've introduced.
Simoneau chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
Three chapters of author notes, with no story content? That's bad, bad authorship. This isn't Facebook, you know.

Please don't post chapters that don't have any story content; it's not fair to your readers, and it's against the rules. which I assume you read before agreeing to comply with them. Then again, this whole story breaks the rules, so I guess you're the kind who is happy to give a promise with no intention of keeping it.
finallyexploded chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Please note that your fic is in violation for using real people. I suggest that you change the characters, or delete and upload elsewhere. Thank you for your time.

Entries not allowed:
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

Member of Eliminator
DoNotOpenTheBox chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Hi, I'm sure someone has told you before, but this story is against the guidelines. You aren't supposed to put real people in fan fiction on this site. If somebody from the CU saw this you'd probably get reported.
vampirevampirevampire chapter 29 . 6/13/2013
nooo edward hes gone
izzthewolf chapter 29 . 6/13/2013
you are a cruel writer. WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO MEAN TO EDWARD? WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO MEAN? ASDFGHJKL awesome chapter.
vampirevampirevampire chapter 28 . 6/9/2013
omg this chapter made me cry. you killed sacha noooooo why? i have a question though taylor never found out that she could sing and everything. sacha died too early. im still crying while im typing this review. you have too update again. this chapter was soooo sad.
vampirevampirevampire chapter 27 . 6/9/2013
omg this chapter was amazing
THE GIRL IN THE DRESS 127 chapter 27 . 6/9/2013
Sorry it was short
THE GIRL IN THE DRESS 127 chapter 28 . 6/9/2013
I just realized how bad that chapter was...
izzthewolf chapter 28 . 6/9/2013
omg this chapter is the definition of perfect. You completely get me. misty eyes while I was reading this.
izzthewolf chapter 27 . 6/9/2013
omg this story just keeps getting better and better. 3
UNICORNhugsRAWR chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
vampirevampirevampire chapter 26 . 6/7/2013
omg poor Amanda but im glad sachas alive still. glad this storys still going
170 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »