Reviews for The Taylor Swift Hunger Games
izzthewolf chapter 26 . 6/7/2013
Omg THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING. I love this chapter, but its sooo sad :'(
THE GIRL IN THE DRESS 127 chapter 26 . 6/7/2013
thanks guys, you mean so much to me.
Lady Harley chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
Please do not delete your story, you will just make things easier for those bullies from Critics United. I am happy to tell you as of today the administrators from FFnet are not taking them seriously. They keep reporting more than 3 dozen fics every week and the administrators just don't have any more patience or time to deal with so many absurd complaint. So now, their latest strategy is to bluff, telling authors that if they don't delete their fics their account will be deleted which is not true. If you don't believe me, please visit their forum and you will see that the only stories they manage to delete are the stories deleted by the authors themselves.
PrimroseSwiftyForever chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
Oh my god that is so mean. Please can you join wattpad and put it up there?! I will follow you on there too (you'll see what I mean if you join). This is a great story and if you could continue in someway or another could you please pm me where you have put it up on? Wish you didn't have to get rid of it. And your an amazing writer! We will miss this amazing story :( :''''''(
PrimroseSwiftyForever
AwseomenessO chapter 25 . 6/4/2013
What the heck!? Well, this story was amazing while it lasted. You are such a good writer. Can you write the same story but with someone else?
Elsa Styles chapter 25 . 6/4/2013
WHAT?! People do stories with famous people all the time! Urggg, that's so unfair! ;(
Fernlight chapter 25 . 6/4/2013
There's a site called Wattpad where you can post this :P Please don't delete it
vampirevampirevampire chapter 25 . 6/4/2013
What noooo okay i know a website you can continue this on its called Archive Of Our Own try to finish the story there please i really love this story and would not like to see it delected off the face of the earth because of the rules. i was reading another story with taylor swift in it and the person got hers deleted off this sight so shes continuing it on Archive Of Our Own and she pms me every time theres a new chapter up. please do that please cause i love this story soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
Dolphin4444wssc chapter 25 . 6/4/2013
i haven't reviewed before but I've really loved this story and I'm so sad that it can't continue. :'-( I've really enjoyed reading it and I'm glad that it's managed to keep going for as long as this.
daddys number 1 girl chapter 25 . 6/4/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 8'"""""-( WHY!
:'(
WAHHHHHH!
izzthewolf chapter 24 . 6/3/2013
yet another amazing chapter. 'but we might eat you, or feed you to the ferrets' best. line. ever. XD
Elsa Styles chapter 24 . 6/2/2013
This story's awesome! I just started reading it today and I love it! It's really good, so update soon (:
vampirevampirevampire chapter 24 . 6/2/2013
i saw a few mistakes ans yaaaay i finally came in
daddys number 1 girl chapter 24 . 6/2/2013
WOW! SO GOOD!
stick-at-nought shady chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
she's gonna die. sing as a weapon? really...
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »