Reviews for The Taylor Swift Hunger Games
Nightmares Are Dreams Too chapter 24 . 6/2/2013
WOW! SO GOOD!
Thargelion chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
she's gonna die. sing as a weapon? really...
THE GIRL IN THE DRESS 127 chapter 23 . 5/31/2013
Hi! Sorry guys for not updating in a while but this half term has been pretty busy with revision, sleepovers...etc

Sorry!
Awesomeness chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
Oooooooooooh, I didn't know you were gonna update again! Thanks!
izzthewolf chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
again cbb to log in. But omg im almost crying. SUCH A SAD CHAPTER. he died on his birthday, asdfghjkl noooooooo :'(
izzthewolf chapter 22 . 5/18/2013
cbb to log in, but its meee. AMAZING CHAPTER. and the moment ruining, SO something I would do. XD

jonathan Anderson? really? guess you just couldn't resist. :p
vampirevampirevampire chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
update update update and wheres my person?
Nightmares Are Dreams Too chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
UPDATE SOON! ME LIKEY THIS STORY AND YOU WRITY SO GOODY!
Nightmares Are Dreams Too chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
Update!
THE GIRL IN THE DRESS 127 chapter 21 . 5/12/2013
Dear Every1'sfan13,
Most people who know me, know me as an extreme grammar freak. I have also been known as "Grammar Nazi".
Please take into account that I spell check my work before uploading it online.
I checked through it just now, and the only mistake that I found was that I left the past tense. It is annoyingly easy to do that, though.
Also, Taylor doesn't have a mocking-jay pin, and Jennifer isn't Katniss. Also, neither of them are from district twelve...
I don't see how that would work.
Anyway, thanks if you did read this, I'd like to know your response...etc. etc.
-THEGIRLONFIRE127
UserOfSite chapter 21 . 5/11/2013
Hi! I just finished reading your story so far. It's really good and a really good creative and original. If you're wondering, I do have an account here, by the same name as my review name.
TSrocks13 chapter 21 . 5/9/2013
I NEED MORE!
Every1'sfan13 chapter 15 . 5/8/2013
Love the story. There should be more stories like this out there. Especially about Taylor Swift. This is constructive criticism here, but you should check your spelling and grammar, and another, i think i would've been really cool if Jennifer gave Taylor her Mockingjay pin, the one in the book and movie.
Awesomeness chapter 21 . 5/6/2013
I loved your chapter. Keep up the fantastic work.
vampirevampirevampire chapter 21 . 5/6/2013
omg great chapter i cant wait till the next one.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »