Reviews for One Night's Morning
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 1 . 7/8
Oh, this is very nice!
Wynsom chapter 1 . 2/6
That was amazing! The way it should have been. Thank you for resuscitating the Heart that was offbeat in TEH. Thank you for writing!
readingaccount chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Love it!
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
librarywitch chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Well done.
jbug chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh my...that was so nice. Lovely. Keep up the great work.
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I really like this. Well done. :-)
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Very Nice! Terrific introspection for John! And I Love how somehow you get across just as much with the silent moments between the characters as you do with any dialogue! Not sure how you manage that but it definitely comes across in the reading! :) :)
Sue chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Very well, this, I could believe.
chironsgirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
No matter how the writers of BBC Sherlock begin the new season there will have to be this time of sorting out feelings. In the Granada version of Sherlock Holmes, Holmes comes into Watson's office as the old book seller. Then reveals himself. Watson is delighted to see his old friend, completely accepts his return and can't wait to get back together as a team again. All is forgiven and forgotten. That always bothered me. Watson grieved the loss of his best friend, and had to rebuild his life. Three years went by. In ACD canon the only threat was to Holmes, not Watson or Mrs. Hudson or Lestrade.

Your version of the return is what should happen. How could Watson just greet Holmes with complete forgiveness the way Sherlock wants? There will have to be estrangement so Watson can teach Sherlock that what he did was more than a bit not good.
theconsultingdreamer chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This was you.
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Hey, lovely person!

Thank you very much for writing this piece, I really enjoyed it. Mostly the way you described the emotions, and your way of, well, keeping things steady, if you get my drift. Very nice, emotional piece. There are not much of those around :)

- Cherry
Honourable chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Splendid. This is as close to how their reunion would play out as I have ever read. Congratulations on a finely-crafted, emotionally-restrained episode. I hope more people find this story and this writer-this is first-class story-telling, kedgeree!
Starlight05 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Wow, that was beautiful! Perfect, wonderful extraordinary, lovely... I could list all sorts of positive adjectives for a long while, and I think they'd all apply to this :)
I loved ... Well, everything, but especially when John was hugging him and thinking, "I've got you, you're safe." It was amazing and a wonderful testament to their bond.
Okay, my tired mind is running out of adjectives, so I'll wrap it up. Thank you for sharing this, it's truly incredible!
WitchcraftAndTrickery chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This was beautiful. Honestly beautiful. It's completely in character, sad, heartfelt, and sweet. Thank you for writing this.

Why are there not more reviews? LOVE THIS EVERYONE. LOVE IT NOW.