Reviews for Budapest
J.T.'s A.X chapter 1 . 6/13
Aw! :)
A8l8e8x8a8 chapter 1 . 2/8
I liked it please write more
Aubrey Etta chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
You should write a collection of one shots where Clint and Natasha are in various situations and say their Budapest lines. And everyone else is just confused. But they're all sweet and cute.
Obviously genius chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
This well put together. I loved the last line.
MyPerfectEscape chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Oh man the feels with this one. Budapest means 'I love you' and I adore that they got married there and it's just their own private thing. Classified info that the rest of the world doesn't know. Wonderful.
SilverMoonGrimm chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Aww! I love Clintasha!
Have you ever read Secrets of the Immotal Nicholas Flammel? Two characters, Aiofe and Niten, remind me so much of them!
like frogs in your soup chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This is lovely! It fits beautifully into the movie timelines without disrupting canon scenes. The way you wrote the different scenes - from debriefing in the secret sterile SHIELD room, back to the dust and franticness of Budapest, and finally back to the present with a mug of coffee at Stark Tower - was like taking a glimpse into each snippet of their lives.

The last line came a little as a surprise and elicited a sigh of total happy awww.
1gwana chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I loved this! It's wonderful. Budapest 'I love you' is now totally my headcanon.

Thanks so much for sharing this!
Natlyn chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Very nice characterization and quiet tone that seems very appropriate for the characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
oh this was just lovely! Every time I watch the movie I am going to think of this fic! Budapest means "I love you" indeed :) This is very well written and so in character!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I like it very very much. Would that it were so true.
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I loved this. I've always found a lot of people answer to Budapest very unsatisfactory and I actually had an idea that it would be fun if that was the place they were married. But, I couldn't develop the idea or come up with a way that it wasn't cheesy. You did that perfectly. This was touching, without being overly sentimental and I think it was very much like them that all they cared about was the ceremony, not the official document. This was beautifully written.
JustAnotherFan chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I ACCEPT THIS AS CANON AND NOBODY CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is absolutely wonderful! It's sometimes hard to find a marriage fic for Clint and Nat where they are still in character, but here you captured them perfectly. Now, every time I hear that line in the movie, I will think of this fic, lol! Fabulous work!
sillystarshine chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
awe this has to be one of the sweetest interpretations of Budapest i've read! :)