Reviews for Happy Birthday, Baby
SuperDoctorOnceAWolf chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Whoa that was hot. I mean hotter than hot...
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Well. . Happy fucking birthday. Hot.
LittleMeep chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
AWESOME
klu chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Funny and sexy... This was a great little one shot, a joy to read. Thanks for writing and sharing.
ebony chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Love dean so much and lizzy is a lucky tramp! Disagree about her lookin good in his clothes only dean looks hot with or without clothes. And happt b day dean! Murphy nobidy cares about you birthdat only deans! Dean is the best!
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
OMFG! This was SO SO SO epic! Hot and hilarious! :D :D Seriously like, "Back off, bitch. It's my man's birthday" made me lol so hard! :D :D You are awesome!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Hahaha! Dean and Lizzy have now proven that there is nowhere that they won't do it! Looks like there is no such thing as bad timing either. They just deal with the problem and get it on anyway. lol Poor Sam had to wait an awfully long time for them. They're lucky he didn't come looking for them, to see what was taking so long! ;)

Great episode! Sam had a ponytail! OMG! Dean had a long wig! I loved it! It was awesome having charlie back too. I adore her! She is so similar to Dean, when it comes to sex stuff and checking out chicks, it's hilarious! Man, I LOVE this show! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
*sighs a very long, happy sigh*

More like, Happy very early Birthday to me!

HOT DAMN, I LOVE YOUR BRAIN!
3Emma chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Well... Happy Birthday Dean. I like how the roles were kind of reversed, you know with the restraint. I thought it was Sam coming to find them, how wrong I was lol. Aww man, I won't get season 8 until August :(.
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Want to wish Dean a very happy birthday! He had a pretty good one based on your story, but still can't get away from ghosts to celebrate. I am celebrating my birthday today too. I have had a great day so far!
georgiagirlagain chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Damn...can't even have a good fuck without something trying to ruin it! Dean still had fun though, and I imagine later Lizzy will too! Loved this!