Reviews for The Nightmare Keeper
Trainer Name: Pokémon Master Aceonto Daniels
Nickname: Pokémaster Ace
Sex:male
Age: 21
Starter: A Venasaur named Grassy. Ace met him when he was still a little Bulbasaur. He met Grassy when he saved him from a herd of Charmeleons.
Move set: Leaf Storm, Frenzy Plant, Venoshock, Toxic
Pokemon 2-6(depends on how many are in your team):
Zoroark Moves: Night Daze, Night Slash, Nightmare Hypnosis; Ace recieved him when he was a Zorua from former team Plasma 7 sage Rood. When Ace was in danger of loseing all his pokemon to Zinzolin, Zorua evolved into Zoroark.
Hydra the Hydriegon Moves: Surf, Strength, Fly, Draco Meteor; Ace was aproached by a Zweilous once when he was in victory road at Unova. When team Plasma attacked Ace nearly drowned. Zweilous dived into the water, evolved into a Hydreigon, and saved Ace. Then, Zoroark and the Hydreigon beat team Plasma. After that, The Hydreigon joined Ace and his team.
Leaf the Shaymin Moves: Leaf Storm, Seed Flare, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact; During Ace's journey in Sinnoh, he saved Leaf from team Gallactic. Afterwards, Leaf began following Ace around. When team Gallactic attacked them again, Leaf found a gracidea and changed into his Sky Form. Then he saved them both. After that, Leaf joined Ace for the journey.
Savior the Gallade Moves: Rock Smash, X-scissor, Will-O-Wisp, Stone Edge; Ace recieved an egg from a kid named Wally. The egg hatched into a male Ralts. He evolved into a Kirlia, and when Ace found a dawn stone, Savior evolved into a Gallade. Now he is a proud part of the team.
Sea King the Crawdaunt Moves: Cut, Waterfall, Snarl, Swords Dance; Sea King was a Corphish thatwas saved by Ace. But when Ace was attacked by a Gyariodos being used by a team Aqua grunt, Sea King evolved into a giant Crawdaunt to save him.
Region and Town of Birth: Pallet town, Kanto
Backstory: He was orphened when his mom died from a mystierious disease. He beat anyone who challenged him. Then he became a Pokemon Master, or Pokémaster for short. He has traveled all the way around the world, has all 48 gym badges(Kanto-Kallos), and beaten all the champions. Now he just wanders the Pokémon world.
Extra: He wears a big red jacket and always has the hood up over his redish brown hair. Underneath the jacket he wears a black t-shirt. He also wears black cargo pants and black loafers. He has red eyes that glow blood red when he uses his powers which are transforming any body part into anything he wants and useing any pokemon move he wants. His best power his chargeing pure dark energy up, putting it into the palm of his right hand, crushing it, and shooting an enormous lazor of pure dark energy that drains the target's life force and gives it to it's user.
Pokmaster Ace chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
The egg should hatch into a Houndour! Rift hates fire types but likes dark types and Houndour is a combo of both! So Rift will only likes 2 fire types: Houndour and Houndoom!
OmegaInferno chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
Nice to see an update, and I think I have an idea of who the trainer is
Pandamoniam chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
Gasp! You updated something!
Nice job with describing the Pokémon surrounding them as they traveled! Some people forget to write them in. It was a nice touch.
OmegaInferno chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Well that was short, but good
Pandamoniam chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Sorry this took me forever to review. I've been distracted a lot.
Anyways, this chapter was well paced, and I'm glad there was a cliffhanger at the end instead of finishing the battle rapidly. The evolution and learning of Draco Meteor seemed a little excessive, as they were both happening at once. Other than that, I liked this chapter and I look forward to the next!
OmegaInferno chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Not going to lie here, I hope Drake and Latias win it, but that's a biased opinion
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
JuSt To MaKe A tWiSt ThE eGg ShOuLd HaTcH iNtO a DaRk ChImChAr ThAt KnOwS tHe EgG mOvE bLaZe KiCk. (There are normal pokemon, shiny pokemon, then the oppisite of shinys, dark pokemon.)
Kyuubi's Death chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Cool, can't wait to find out! Nice chapter btw
OmegaInferno chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
YES SWEET JESUS IT'S BACK! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER!
HolyRomeLovesMe chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kyuubi's Death chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
nice job
OmegaInferno chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
ARGH! Now I have to wait until I see the outcome then the final fight, curse you reader!
Pandamoniam chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Nice battle! I could practically hear the explosions going off, and I could picture every scene. I think you could use some more exclamation points when they're yelling, though. Other than that it's spot on!
Pandamoniam chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Ooo! Rayquaza! I remember catching that... In my Emerald Version, I had all the Regis and Rayquaza and Kyogre, but I accidentally knocked out Groudon with my Rayquaza... Go me...
Well, this story is pretty epic so far! A little more action in describing the more precise movements would be nice, but other than that, the story's doing pretty well so far. Keep up the good work!