Reviews for 58
Shaariin13 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Looooooooool... Is Midorimacchi going out with Takao? I love you for that.

Past Midorima/Akashi/Midorima is a headcanon of mine that I did not know was pretty common in the fandom. Reading fics about it fuel my love for KuroBasu.

Love your execution, by the way. I also like that this fic has that constant that ties seemingly irrelevant events together.

Good job.
VongolaXII chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I SHALL GO OFF FANGIRLING NOW AS I IMAGINE THE LATER PART. AAAHHHHH
cinderivaille chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
omg XD Midorima's fat dick XD the best XD
and cool! the stories really seem like the kise and akashi :D great job!
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Wow! Author-saaannn! This was so sad and beautiful!..But..what did Akashicchi mean? Who's he jealous of, Ryouta or Shintarou?...
Heeh! Loved it though!... Seriously, the pair I mainly ship is AoKise...I can't stand Aominecchi with anyone accept Kise ..and at times Kagamicchi... But I, for some sick reason, have this urge to read Kurobasu-characterXKise, now adays..a lot...but AoKise is stll at top...KYAAAHH love it! AAAAAHHH! THE scene was AWESOME!
addyliciousyaoi chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I wouLd have Love to read more. ALthough the Kise you portrayed here is a bit too sex-starved for my taste. I LOL'ed on Midorima's fat dick. Somehow that's a thing I can't imagine.
Hope you can write more of this! Good job!
Xxkusari-tanxX chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Wow, this was..just wow. I think you captured Akashi's feelings in a very unique and subtle manner. I reread this three times, each time catching more hints and details here and there. Absolutely amazing.
And of course, Kise acting completely slutty XD But it was entertaining...I guess you could say that XD
Good job! I loved this.
kisecchiki chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Can I just say I love this? AkaKise is my guilty pairing (along with HaiKise, but hey it's so obvious) and so I enjoy this fic a lot. I like the subtle hint of AkaMido here and how Akashi was the one who had feeling for Midorima instead of the other way around. In short, I like this story and I'm grateful you shared this with us!