Reviews for Shepard's Daddy Issues
Mad J-J chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Trough the reading, I was always half-embarrassed, half-openly-laughing at Garrus. By the time I reached the word "chafing", I was only laughing at our poor turian !

Thank you for the ride of fun !

Mad J-J.

P.S. : HAHAHA, God it hurts my ribs, HAHAHAHA !
Altarf chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This is priceless and so perfectly something i could se morĂ°in do xD
DM-sama chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
THIS! IS! PERFECTION!

Oh Mordin, your antics never fail to make me laugh. I'm halfway convinced that this was an actual scene from the game and BioWare had to scrap it. It's HILARIOUS. Kudos to you, oh writer of fanfiction.
Lady Amiee chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA Mordin, he's a little off his bloody rocker, isn't he? I adore how you write him, so much so I coughed like crazy laughing that hard. This is brilliantly written, and Mordins voice just comes across so well, I could hear him in my head. Well done, little heart, cause this is brilliant, so much so, that I applaud you!
Velasa chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This was a lot of fun I love how Mordin slowly escalates from standing back and smiling politely to shouting in his face when Garrus tries to get evasive. The bit where he was lecturing at full volume about breasts made me laugh out loud! Oh Mordin.
Lilybud chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Hilarious! You've just combined my two favorite characters-Mordin and Garrus. Ha, I could totally see this happening-gosh, I love Mordin! Also thanks for remembering the calibration line! Love it!
Steph chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Oh my god I'm crying. The way you write Mordin is literally spot on, I started reading it out loud. So many humour gems in this fic. The part about Grunt's Krogasm magazines? SPIRITS.
Succoria chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Daaamn, Mordin! You scary!

Oh my God! This is great!
Shenandoah76209 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
OMG... So not safe for work! I almost spat soda all over my monitor. Funny and sweet. Absolutely loved it, especially how you wrote Mordin's dialogue and Garrus's inner confusion, it reads just like Mordin and Garrus sound.
Overlord Moo chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
That was hilarious! The shift from anger to wondering Shep's preferences and then back to anger had me on the floor.

Might just be my personal biases showing, but could you do one with Mordin going off on a Shep that romanced Tali? I'll bet that Mordin could get righteously pissed off then as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
greeesdewr
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Hahahaha that was awesome. I can see why Shephard thought that was funny xD an over-protective Mordin ... that is just hilarious in some way xD
Kasena chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Only just now reading this, wooooow. I was sitting through that whole thing saying to my self "Don't say a word... don't say a word..."
Don't Mess With Aria chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
"Loose end," lol. Mordin's kinda scary already.

Bwahahahaha! You can't play the doctor card and then act all parentl! This is delightful.

Ohgodohgod. Shep's breats and deviant behavior ... possibly the most awkward conversation ever written.

Fantastic story! Loved it, loved it, loved it.
thebluninja chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Damnit, I missed it when you posted this. It's hilarious. And Mordin can't be the only one on board who doesn't have daddy issues, right?