Reviews for Shepard's Daddy Issues
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Hahahaha that was awesome. I can see why Shephard thought that was funny xD an over-protective Mordin ... that is just hilarious in some way xD
Kasena chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Only just now reading this, wooooow. I was sitting through that whole thing saying to my self "Don't say a word... don't say a word..."
Don't Mess With Aria chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
"Loose end," lol. Mordin's kinda scary already.

Bwahahahaha! You can't play the doctor card and then act all parentl! This is delightful.

Ohgodohgod. Shep's breats and deviant behavior ... possibly the most awkward conversation ever written.

Fantastic story! Loved it, loved it, loved it.
thebluninja chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Damnit, I missed it when you posted this. It's hilarious. And Mordin can't be the only one on board who doesn't have daddy issues, right?
LegionN7 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
You had Mordin spot on the whole time. Hes about the only salarian I would believe that threat from. Poor Garrus, he mustve felt like a mook merc there XD
Vhaeraun The Masked God chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This should have happened in the game. Now I can only imagine what Shepard would have done if she walked in while the conversation was still going on.
Mei-chiri chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Cute, funny and touching. Kudos for you!
Rockycombo chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Good lord, that was fantastic. Mordin yelling at Garrus about chaffing got me laughing so hard I had to take a break from reading. You write him really well, and this was a great read.
Full-Paragon chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
That's actually pretty touching. I liked it :)
Lots-of-Little-Pink-Clouds chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Ah, Mordin. :D
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I am laughing so hard... on the inside of course, I may in fact be at work right now, maybe.
dantesdarkqueen chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Too hilarious. I never considered what it might be like for Garrus to get the same sort of advice that Shepard receives. This must be added to the game itself, Bioware!

I love Garrus to pieces, but it is funny as hell, seeing him get such an embarrassing talking-to from everybody's favorite salarian scientist regarding the proper way to spend time with Shepard in her quarters. The assessment at the beginning, in particular, nearly made me spit potato chips all over the computer.

Loving it!
-Queen
FaberFortuna chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Well that implies a neat relation between Mordin and Shepard. It's interesting to see his dander up about the idea, compared to how casual he was in game. I liked this.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2