Reviews for Something Better
ABCSOAPFAN1963 chapter 8 . 1/26/2016
I hope you come back to this story soon. Really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
I just read the whole story. It's wonderful! Thanks for having written it.
Angelina56 chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
Love this story great job. Hope to see more of your woundedful work. Woundedful job on this.
greysonsfriend chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
Hope you continue this story.
Shelly chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
This story is good when are we going to see an update update please
jareya chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Really lovely to see them working through things together...
jareya chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Great chapter, loved the introduction of Raydor and the open, honest conversation.
jareya chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
I like how this chapter shows that we all need support from good friends and family. How fortunate that Brenda and Fritz both had support from people who could help them see other perspectives on the situation.
jareya chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
Aww... I feel for them both, especially Fritz.
jareya chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Uh oh. Big curveball... I can already smell the angst.
jareya chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Great chapter, nice to see more of Brenda's family. And I always love it when she reunites with Fritz.
jareya chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I love this story already. Wonderful beginning, and I can't wait to find out how Sophie came into the world. I really love the idea of Brenda and Fritz with a child... I think they'd make wonderful parents.
Caminomar chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
Thanks for the follow up from the last chaper with Brenda realization of sharing the news to the family.
I must comment you on the wonderful tie-up with what her momma wanted to talk to her and the ' baby box'. It was nice to read that there's still connection between mother and daughter especially Brenda is having a baby! Congrats.
Labyrinth01 chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
This was your best chapter yet. We were all over the place with Brenda on this one. The freakout over the Hostess factory was so classic Brenda, with long-suffering Fritz forced to scrounge the city so she can stockpile Ho Hos. Every woman-those with kids and without-know what it's like to have a drier that mysteriously shrinks your clothes. And what Clay put poor Brenda through by bringing in Ginny Conway on a family holiday! Even though this woman ruined Brenda's big announcement, I think our girl rose to the occasion. After all, she didn't hurdle the turkey at Ginny. And the poignant baby box... Willie Rae found a way to reach out to Brenda from beyond the grave. What a gift! And what a gift to us that you finally updated! Don't make us wait so long next time.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Oh my God, that was so good. I can see Fritz doing everything he can to help Brenda deal with her pregnancy. Including going shopping for her. You do a great job of portraying their characters and how they will both react. You also do a great job of showing how much they love and depend on wench other. I hope the next chapter doesn't take so long to write..

It was a nice touch to make the journal out as the thing Brenda's mom wanted to talk about. It kind of brings closure to that episode. Great story I hope you have quite a few more chapters to write.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »