Reviews for Star Wars Infinities: The Apprentice
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
huhhhahahahahahauhuhuhaha nice ending for a first chapter. I've somehow missed your story and it was recommended to me. This first chapter does not disappoint at all.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/23/2013
Awesome story questionable ending
Leoni Liponscovi chapter 20 . 5/1/2012
LOVE THIS STORY! I'MONNNA GO READ THE SEQUEL NOW!
shabbacabba chapter 20 . 11/9/2011
That was ... *stunned silence* the wierdest thing I have ever read. And I loved it. Absolutely loved it. I simply cannot describe to you my thoughts and feelings on this; I lack the vocabulary to properly articulate them. Though I can say that I think you captured the characters beautifully.

You've written sixty-eight stories? Jesus! *a pause* I wonder what other gems you may have hidden away in their.

Der Meister der Angst

shabbacabba
JohnPeacekeeper chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
For a K, it's pretty violent, even if it is Vader (who I'd say is the least violent Sith Lord, next to Revan).
JohnPeacekeeper chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Very interesting beginning. Although, I always thought of Maul as nothing more than an embodiment of hate and a vicious killing machine.
albeva chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
it's very well written and fascinating story so far. My only hope is that it won't turn out to be pointless romance between anakin and Padme. there is too much of that crap and canon was enough.
The Grandiloquent Demagogue chapter 12 . 10/17/2007
Sorry, but there appears to be a slight error in this chapter. Palpatine's true son was Triclops, not Trioculus.
Tilius chapter 20 . 6/7/2005
great story. Absolutly one of the best SW stories I have read.
jedi keliam kenobi chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
great! story. except WHY DID YOU KILL OBI!:( well i geuss you kinda had to to make this brilliant story. keep up the good work.:)
pee chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
a very good story i enjoyed the twist you put on the phantom menace,
Reyemile chapter 16 . 9/18/2002
I really like your story, but there is one thing I feel you skipped over: what the heck happened to Amidala towards the end?

The best parts of your story show Anakin slowly turning her towards what he believes, but we all know to be the dark side. Seeing her seduced like that makes for a very interesting story.

Then, Suddenly, she turns into a force powered ultra-vamp killing machine. What happened? It feels like you skipped 10 chapters of character development. Please fill in the blanks, as it will make your already good story that much stronger.
pokey chapter 20 . 9/10/2002
Wow, wow, seriously, this is an amazing story.
Superfan chapter 20 . 9/10/2002
What a wrap-up! If there's a sequel (hint! hint!), will Malikie grow up to be Darth Shadowspawn, from that SW videogame? Or, will he be a totally original character? Well, anyway; you did a good job all around, as usual.
Dr. P.G. Thirteen chapter 19 . 9/10/2002
I agree with my all my learned colleagues.