Reviews for The Return of The Swirling Tide
Madgormley chapter 10 . 2/23
great story i hope to see more updates in future
Wacko12 chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
its Zabuza not Zabuzza
killer4853 chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
like and update
Sillyboy12 chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
Oh please update I love this story
J.T.P2013 chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
An excellent story, update soon please
NandoXFiles chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
Naruto in love lol
Ronin Kenshin chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
awsome fic so far can't wait to see what happens great work
jh831 chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
good chapter,
it was hard to read though with the sentences

being cut off and the new line started
other thatn that, good chapter
jh831 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
aw come on, you could have done a little more on the darkwing duck speach...ah good shows, not like the crap they have today
david.teague.3950 chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Real quick when Aoi fled Konoha with the Raijin no Ken he was a chunin not a Jounin(at least if I recall that correctly it was the arc with that ass hole idate Aoi was in.
ob1292 chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
When switching between groups and places remember to tell the reader that you are doing so. Good Job
ob1292 chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
You are doing a decent job, but you need to stop breaking up sentences between paragraphs it is ANNOYING as hell and please don't add in author notes or non story dialog into the chapters all the time it is confusing do that before of after the chapter.
ob1292 chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I am annoyed that this will be another "Council controlled Konoha", but there are a number of good stories that are that way. However what really annoys me is when authors have Sarutobi babbling on about how there is nothing he can do that is COMPLETELY FALSE. The truth is that he was old and did not want to have to deal with the issues that him being a true leader would have caused his spineless cowardice is what cased many problems for Konoha starting from the moment he retook the office of Hokage. I hope that the council will be reigned in at some point, sooner would be better. Good Job
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
this is really getting good! Please update soon! it has been over 5 months since your last update and I do hope you write more soon!
david.teague.3950 chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
I wonder will Naruto ever learn his fathers techniques? Or will he invent them on his own? That'd actually be funny if he created the Rasengan on his own only to find out that it was something his dear old baka tousan made.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »