Reviews for Ride or Die
mizwidget chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I know I should say more about your story, here. But, I am absolutely gob-smacked. This is so heartrending. So much angst.
ladyleo65 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Once again another great story.
jakela chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Favorite line, so much expressed in a single sentence:
About riding beside John in the van, claiming he was merely a friend rather than the heart of her heart; denying him his real identity in that Gethsemane moment when Donnelly asked her price; about the vaulting crash and the soft gunshots and that lilting feminine voice.
taleof2 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Man I feel so bad for Joss. Even with her injuries she can't help but think about John. You have a way with characters, I love the nurse. As usual you have woven an amazing tale around our favorite characters so thank you!
zeejack chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
wow...omg...wow
homeric chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Very powerful and atmospheric. Really good job at conveying Joss's conflicting emotions combined with the muzziness of head trauma. Finch's appearance made me smile - very in character.
stlouiegal chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
You know how much I love your stories. I loved reading joss pov, her mind thoughts. I wasn't clear at times. Was joss actually talking to people? Or was it her inner voice talking? But not her outer voice. It seemed at times, she was talking to people, and other times, she was buried within her sub conscious. Like when she first came to the hospital, she wasn't talking to anyone. All her thoughts were about john. She wondered where he was? Why couldn't she get any one to bring him to her. I guess she took a hard hit to the head. I think that finch's visit was what she needed to snap her out of it. Even though joss is relutant to help. But finch knows joss is crucial to getting john back. I hope I didn't miss, the point you were trying to convey. To sum it all up, joss was hurt, not serious, but still hurt. I guess a bad hit to the head from the crash. Hopefully you will continue, I would love to read how joss, fusco, and finch get john back. Thanks for a great story, I haven't read any one of your stories, that I didn't like.
Lilly B chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Very powerful story! I really enjoyed reading it, although Joss's grief was very heartbreaking. I always love your stories...thanks for writing!
lala2002 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This was really good! I can't wait to see where you go with it. Please keep writing! ;)
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
You did a wonderful job of capturing the myriad of feelings surrounding the past episode. I really felt for Joss. I'm not sure if you've seen the new promo pics but there is one where Carter is giving John this look filled with so much emotion. Your words fit so beautifully with her facial expression.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
John is her world, finch will help her find him
SWWoman chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Poor Joss, I was worried about her there, I thought she would never come back! She kept dreaming of John, that nearly broke my heart!
lovemboth chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
So glad you're back with another delightful story, blacktop. I was near tears reading this. Joss dreaming of John and wanting to stay in the dream with him but he's not really there was so painful. Harold showed up in time because I believe Joss was drifting further away from reality. John is indeed her heart and she needs to get him back to live the life she desires. Thank you for sharing.
Valentine51 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I love everything you write. This looks like its going to be really intriguing. Writing is great. Please continue.
MBooker chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Great read. I got lost in the black cloud with Carter.

Finch is one hard taskmaster and Carter is such a trooper… up out of her sick bed to help save Reese. She's my shero,

And thanks for writing this because I doubt the show will give Carter a moment's rest after that horrid accident.