Reviews for Hunting the Unicorn
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 8/5
Oh, I think that Minerva and Wil will manage to get together...

Amelia isn't giving up on them yet.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 8/4
Wil used all those tactics on Minerva (as in making sure the unicorn feels secure around the carer).

Worked, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 7/29
"The first thing that/All Vikings learn/Is that you pillage/And *then* you burn." My husband's school is the Mazama Vikings, and I think I could get the cheerleaders to take that one up.

Yes, it makes senses that blond strangers on your doorstep are a bad idea.

However, I love seeing how Bones' First Rule works out yet again. And that Minerva is sharp enough to fill in the gap when she see Wilhemina thinking that she's going to be rejected.

Well, I'll leave the two to get warmed up...
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 7/27
Oh, yes, these misunderstandings happen all the time. After all, human beings of every orientation make bl**dy fools of themselves. It's one of the rules, I think. Why should lesbians be any different?

But yes, Minerva does need to make the first move; Wilhemina's been burned and is twice shy, and Hogwarts is really more Minerva's turf anyway.

See Bones' First Rule. Heh.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 7/23
Oh, yes, part of Minerva wants to take things to the next level and two more beyond that; here's hoping she doesn't strangle the friendship out of misguided virtue.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 7/23
Ha! Once those essays are done and the wine is out, it won't take long till a discussion of the Pink One gets to ways of transfiguring her into a real toad-and Snape would make the potion to keep her permanently even if he had to stay up all night.

Yes, Minerva and Wilhelmina are going to be great friends indeed.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 7/18
Well, Hagrid would be a fond sight after dealing with the Frog Princess; and Wilhelmina much more so.

Oh, yes, definitely have that drink! Or two. Or three...
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/18
Oh, yes, Minerva is *thorough*. You have to love the scientific viewpoint when it comes to examining things...and relationships.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 7/17
Ah, yes-a lovely buildup to what is perhaps to come between Minerva and Wilhelmina. And given I've done the two shopping cart piled to the skies shopping, the sitting down dinner for one starts looking *really* attractive after a while.

Great chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/15
Pye is a genius. So, what did he transform the cover into?

And what is the House strategy for dealing with Professor Snape? (I think 'fall on your knees and confess everything and don't leave anything out' is probably the only one that works).

I love how Minerva is recovering much better with something to read. Heaven only knows that I would have my husband smuggle in my Kindle in such a situation.
fan-rei chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
lovely story
thanks you for sharing
even if the 'end' is not all happy ever after
great title of story and interesting bones
Thisissocliche chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
Oh, this is perfect! I love how Amelia is, like, the lesbian answer to Dumbledore... Yay for meddling! Loved this story. Kind of sad to see it end, but oh, what an ending :)
Swallow B chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Short and sweet. I love Wilhelmina's article, and Wilhelmina... I quite understand the way Minerva feels about her. More to come?
Thisissocliche chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
Awesome as always!

(I'm running out of vocabulary to say nice things and not repeat myself... I love your stuff.)
Laplaciana chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
I love this chapter! Kidded and married people so often assume that their way is the only way to live; that everyone wants to be in a relationship and have kids.