Reviews for I Carry Your Heart With Me
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Wow, it's amazing what you can find when you randomly look through old fandoms. This was a unique take on things and it was well written to boot. Well done.
Grazza9174 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is really good honey. I like how you have given the two girls their distinct personalities despite them technically being the same person, making Willa more of an opposite to Will. I like that you spent time to let the reader know what has been happening between Willa's "birth" and the current day and seeing how the other guardians have changed the way they view her. It's good to see that Will and Matt were already on the verge of breaking up so it means that the pain will be short lived for both Will and Matt when the truth is told. It's sweet to see the happy ending you made here. Good Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Before I forget, I have a little theory as to why Willa had Will's powers. (I haven't watched this episode in a while though) Basically, when Nerissa brought Willa to life, she caused Will's auramere to connect with the AD. Similarly, the Heart believed they were both Will, hence transforming both.

Onto the fic...I SHOULD be icked out by this, but I'm not. Which is a tribute to your talents my dear. Yes, I imagine that if you had never been 'alive' before, you WOULD want to have your own identity and try EVERYTHING.

Very nice work Ellie, hope to see more soon. (And if not, good luck!)