Reviews for Just A Silly Fairytale (REVISED)
kyothefallenkit chapter 11 . 8/7
Awww man NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Please update soon when you can x333
Evilkat23 chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
again, a very excellent chapter, I am loving this story.
Evilkat23 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
This is one of my favorite Doctor who stories D it's well written and keeps my involved and that's all I ask for.
Captainfredrickwentworth chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
Well this is...different, goodness me i'm a man :P Nah just kidding. Seriously though this is really cool but...where's the next chapter bro? I need to have an ending to this story! Please?!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
BEASBeth: ...are you ok? It's been over a month. You're probably busy, and don't want to come back to this to find the reviews stuffed with complaints about 'it's been so long' and 'what happened' and 'are you dead?' which is why all I'm going to say is 'are you ok?' well, that and I hope you're fine :)
a-happy-little-ending chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
I am really loving this story, can't wait for the next chapter!
themagicoakleaf chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
It's okay! I'm the same with my fic called "Rose"! I always promise to post more, but it just never gets done! If you can do it, so can I!
themagicoakleaf chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Awww! So cute! Please write more soon! I would review thirty times myself if I could!
1337kitsune chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
I dying to know how you end this. And what Rose's actions were to this whole story, and if she remembered it or not. Oo...that's gonna be good... And you have my love for this! All of you who write new journeys for the Doctor are amazing. Me? I can just do rewrites and hope they don't suck. XD
LauraRenwick chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
I love this story! It's the sort of thing that would actually be an episode! I can't wait for the next chapter!
1337kitsune chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
*snorts* Credibility indeed. And this...wow... Just...the fluff. I'm dying to get the old Rose back, and then see her blush and snog the hell out of the Doctor once she is back. XD Oh that will be a fun day...
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
WOW! Please write more! :)
themagicoakleaf chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
AHHHHHHH! Please more!
1337kitsune chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Yay! I'm getting into this story! Can't wait to see what happens next, it's getting good1
stay-scintillating chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
This chapter was amazingly great! I loved the fluff. :)