Reviews for Bliss
darkredcamel chapter 1 . 4/9
Hello! Amazing story!

Only thing that bothered me - the pronouns got sometimes out of hand... There was two "his" and two "her" next to each other and I didn't know who was who...

Other than that... Awesome! :)
should have made this a story it was so great!
Fairy-Tail-Lover243961 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I love fluff at the end of smut
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I liked this.
OptCalledNalu chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Ok this is definetly one of the better lemon sub read
Alaina Kuski chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Awww! I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This gave me the fanfeels (the feels that you get when reading a fanfiction wishing it would be real.)
hiya168 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
For your first lemon, this wasn't that bad. Of course there's room for improvement, but as a first, I have to say awesome job.
Awesome btch chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This was an awesome fanfic but I wished that u would have made the hotel nicer, Lucy adittude nicer, and more suspense or featured more as actions that led up to the two characters having sex more heat between the two characters
Altogether this was awesome
Twishadowhunter chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I loved that!
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
that was awesome!
Moonlight and Strawberry Pocky chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
OMG. Let me say just one thing. This is now my favorite NaLu fic of all time. Period. You rock, just saying. That is all. Aye!
Thorn
Punk and Dragon Societies chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
"It's late," She said matter-of-factly. "Time for bed."

His expression slipped into a pout. "What am I, five?"

"Yes. Now go brush your teeth."

"Yes, mother."

Damn this girl and her body. It just wasn't fair to the men of the world.

i love it so amazing!
Gray23Dragon chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
WOW... Just wow... I can't find words 'cuz "Good job" won't be enough... I just loved it. One of the best lemons I've ever read, and the ending was really cute... Just amazing!
xXME AGAINST THE WORLDXx chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was definitely one of the most tasteful lemons I've read thus far! Loved the cute ending with Natsu purring!