Reviews for Why I Do What I Do
Valeria chapter 1 . 7/1
Sooooo cute u should put another chapter of Minho reading it!
Wow, ummmm... This actually made me cry so slim it *wiles away a tear* can you write Tommy's letter to Brenda as well please, but can you make it very personal for their characters? Plus I love that you aren't forcing the ship down my throat, I think that makes it quite good. Anyway, when I read this I thought I'd been shucked and gone to heaven, so yeah. Great though, I want to see a Brenda one soon okay?!
Dr. Paint chapter 1 . 1/12
Will . . . Will Minho ever read this? . . . What would the reaction be? . . . Anyway, awesome fanfic! (i forgot the proper fanfiction erminology and that stuff.)

Yeah, lot's of 'Awesome's Lemme just cry in a corner because its so beautiful.
newtellagoose chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
THIS IS SO SAD AND CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME THE FEELS hsnnshwhsuHGA AQWWW
Heroes Fly-Minho's Hero Limps chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I'm pretty sure I almost cried while reading this, which is saying something because I never cry at movies or books or anything. This was beautiful and terrible, amazing and just awesome. Great job. (maybe you could add a chapter/one-shot of Minho getting the letter? That'd make my day)
Ceruleon chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Wow. I cried. I wish there was a sequel to whqt happenes in the new place after th death cure...
mashemele chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
IMMMM CRIGN GOO DBYE AND GOOD NIGHT
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I would love to read something where somehow Minho finds and reads the letter. I just really want to see his reactions to it. I just want to see more of this pairing!
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Omg you should totally write a follow up fic where Thomas and Minho talk that evening when everyone else is asleep and he explains that when they went to look for Thomas he found the letter and he loved him back (which is why he bear hugged Thomas because he thought Thomas was dead 3) Please :D
Kit-Kat chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
this is adorable! major thomino shipper right here ;)
ewclintbarton chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
WOWW NOW MY HEART HURTS FROM EVERYTHING YOU HAVE PUT INSIDE MY HEADDD.
I need to Minho's response now
robins fangirl chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Will you please write minhos response if he did read this you did so awesome I would love to see his reaction :)
MazeRunnerGirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Awww
Absolutely Taylor chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
That's what came to my mind when he wrote that letter to Minho too! xD I loved this, by the way.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
*dies silently from the feels*