Reviews for RosariOOO
AlexisBaudens chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
you know that his is not hanging around to make people eager to see more hang 2 years
Firestar Prime chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
getting good
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Darn... I want Mezool to show up.
striberx chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
I am really enjoying this fic! Please continue! Also... may I ask if there's going to be another rider in this fic besides Birth? If so can you add my oc with Wizard's Power?
Tcuisine chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Loving it man
RenTap chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
From the decription in the end it clearly was Ankh right, so his father is going to visit him or will Ankh work there
Wyvernsaurus chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
I'm sorry but I think you're a lazy writer. I'm not trying to be offensive nor am I saying that you're a bad writer, but I can tell that you just copy and past everything from Kamen Rider Chrome's 'Rosario to Kiva' story and replacing only a few things with something else, along with copying from a few other Kamen Rider/Rosario Vampire stories that I read. Lets not forget that you don't bother replacing some of the stuff (check Neo Decade chapter 8). I think that's what Kamen Rider Rave (now Ice Wolf Fang) meant in his review in Rosario Neo Decade.

While I'm impressed that you at least think of your own ideas, I feel that your ways of giving your OC the harem are just plain cheap, like how you made the kids in Neo Decade 2 and making the main girls fangire queens including Mizore who didn't even meet James Johnson (that's you is it?) yet in the latest chapter of Rosario Dark Kiva. Only one FANGIRE can be chosen as the queen, not multiple monster species at the same time.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
awesome story! keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Please update
RedWarGrey X chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Nice first Chap. James act awesome, and a bit like his dad. Can't wait for more.
f22-raptor340 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I put my vote on this one also most cause there are really a few OOO crossover with R/V out there.
Toa Solaric chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Good job. Keep up the story
Storylover213 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
i vote for this one to be continued
bareawakening10 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Awesomeness, great story as always dude :D xx