Reviews for Burning Lies
Lol Tom... Poor Tom "I'm a paedophile." It's not your fault Tommy Harry's irrestisable :P
...Constructive criticism: Harry's age is fourteen not thirteen at this time; no warning of underage sex have been given; no details of the Dursley's abuse have been given - which could be numerous things, is it cannon? Has it been changed? - and once again no warnings for this (there are people out there that do not like to read such things and it is just common courtesy.)
It is impossible for this type of relationship to occur so quickly, the DARK LORD saying i love you to a boy he barely knows; the same for harry - and whilst Dumbledore may have been responsible, Tom did take their lives etc. - spouting out "i love you"s to a stranger. The relationships development is, to be frank, ridiculous. I cannot even read any further because of this but you did make the story into a sickeningly sweet fluff-topia, congratulations! Can you imagine my sarcasm?
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 2/25
What happened to dumbledick. Please say there is a sequel where he and the wizarding world get their comeuppance
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 2/25
Well that was unexpected. Lol could always go with one then have the second be a total surprise one of each.
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 2/25
Severus shouldn't have had to ask who it was he should have known. Unless he was playing it safe, but sev doesn't play safe.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 2/25
I'm torn on this one hand I think it's absolutely awesome about the baby. Both dad's will be brilliant fathers and would go so far with healing a lot of both their wounds. But on the other hand fully understand what Harry is saying. Harry was made go be the savior of the wizarding world and look how said wizarding world treated him. Physical, mental sexuality abuse repeatedly for years, abandonment, the public would turn on him and slander him in a second every aspect of his life was common fodder to be debated and gossiped about, and all because one man was afraid to lose the awe and worship. So yeah knowing that your child would be brought up in that world to bear not only the publics version of its parents but what the public thought of the baby itself, no I wouldn't be in a rush to have it either. Dumbledork will not stop til he wins irregardless of what it does to harry or his odd little family, which means something needs to be done about him...and why didn't we see what dumbledork reply was , I would love to see how he dug himself in farther.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 2/25
It's interesting that other than the healer and the cubs everyone in that house had a horrible childhood, yet for the most part grew up strong. Yet the light side which stands for good and love perpetrated said abuse in them all. With dumbledork being the root of it. He really really needs to pay. Where is Rita Skeeter when you need her?
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 2/25
I agree the lttlest two are adorable.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 2/25
How the heck did dumbledick not realize what questions were going to be asked. Good grief they brought Tony harry mind healers with them. That should have given him an inclination of what was going to be said. And you know something what good is Hogwarts for harry, it only means kids out to attack him vocal abuse, more possible murder attempts, stress piled on his shoulders. And really if the abuse and rapes weren't enough he basically tells the boy that he was being sent out to kill his soul mate which would leave him alone for the rest of his life if he actually survived. And that is the leader of the light...so what was wrong with the dark lord again?
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 2/25
This isn't going to go well, dumbledick is going to ask tom something to discredit him in retaliation.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 2/25
Perfect birthday for harry, yess he is fifteen but never having a childhood or even a decent birthday this was a perfect one a mix of childhood and teenage with lots and lots if love. Tony showing up in pj's was brilliant. Now if only the wizarding world could see the dark lord now it would definitely not be him that the public would want to kill it would be dumbledick that they would want blood out of. The great leader of the light sends a child their savior to be abused and raped repeatedly, lies about a prophecy because it didn't work for him and then said dark lord is the one buying puppies, and spending a day in a blanket fort to make said savior to feel cherished and loved. So who do you think should be spit roasted over a public bonfire.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 2/25
Dumbledork needs to pay preferable very painfully and publicly. The dursleys didn't get near enough punishment but Dumbledore should more than make up for it.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 2/25
I think Remus and Sirius first. Soul mates or not Harry is too young and cubs would go a long way to healing at least three out of the four of them.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 2/25
Chase is adorable and will probably do more for Barry than any ten mind healers.
Micheal myers Halloween lover chapter 25 . 2/16