Reviews for Magic Winx! Fanfictionix!
Storygirl000 chapter 16 . 3/11
Didn't really pay attention to the song choices before...then I saw the last one.

LazyTown really IS everywhere on the internet now, isn't it?
Storygirl000 chapter 7 . 3/11
Coincidentally, I'm listening to "Heavy" on my headphones...sort of appropriate if you ask me.
Storygirl000 chapter 14 . 10/23/2016
Meh. Not the funniest crossover mockery I've read, but good regardless.
Storygirl000 chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
Huzzahs for Tecna, Musa, and Aisha!
MewWinx96 chapter 19 . 9/9/2016
I'm probably shouldn't question this since I know that this is a parody, but how can Flora possibly be all those things? I mean, I guess the Werewolf, Vampire, and Fairy parts could co-exist within her just fine and the rest are kind of lifestyle choices, not species, so once again they shouldn't come into conflict, but the zombie part, how could that work? Granted, I'm going off of Walking Dead rules as it is currently the only thing with zombies in it that I have seen, but when a person gets bitten by a zombie (or just dies without any brain damage) they die and all brain functions shut down. Then a small region of the brain reactivates and allows the body to reanimate to mere basic functions, creating a zombie. If Flora was really bitten by a zombie, shouldn't that have canceled all of the other stuff out and just left her as a plain-old zombie? Once again, I know this is a parody, but it got me thinking if it was realistically possible and it's now probably going to bother me for the rest of the day.
listeninggame chapter 12 . 7/18/2016
This was literally me. I wrote absolutely awful Winx stories and my mom, an English teacher, found out about them and the terrible responses I had to flames and I was punished from fanfiction for a year. I like to think I came back a better, more mature writer.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/20/2015
I am insured. My last name is also Hilton and I don't want to see my name a Sue.
Katteilpawz chapter 17 . 10/10/2015
That war. That stuff of LEGEND.

The perfect bastardisation of flame wars :)
Katteilpawz chapter 7 . 10/10/2015
A-let's see...

Shot? Humh.

Strangled? Oh mai.

Dunked in acid? Quaint.

Bad fanfiction

...wuh BAD FANFICTION?!
HORRIFIC, TRAUMATIC, ORIGINAL, ILUVIT!
MarcelineFan chapter 26 . 9/17/2015
...Wow. This...this was AWESOME. The quality of these parodies was just amazing, the whole thing about the Sue Club was fun, the Fanfictionix Fairies were such clever personifications, and the continuity in Part 7...oh the CONTINUITY...the Fanfictionix Fairies would be overjoyed by this!

Long story short, yes, I DID enjoy the ride!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/11/2015
I think this was one of the funniest things I have read in a while. Good work I say, Good work.
-SilverImmortalWolf
Ella Anders chapter 26 . 9/11/2015
Ah, the end! I cannot believe it is finished. Two years, seven months and eighteen days...wow. Great final.
PhoenixxKnight221 chapter 26 . 9/11/2015
Awww! Its over!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
Ha, ha, ha , ha, it is really funny, keep going!
LuminaDelacour chapter 25 . 8/28/2015
I loved this chapter. Especially the part where Logic calls you Supreme Author Lady .