Reviews for Magic Winx! Fanfictionix!
listeninggame chapter 12 . 7/18
This was literally me. I wrote absolutely awful Winx stories and my mom, an English teacher, found out about them and the terrible responses I had to flames and I was punished from fanfiction for a year. I like to think I came back a better, more mature writer.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/20/2015
I am insured. My last name is also Hilton and I don't want to see my name a Sue.
Katteilpawz chapter 17 . 10/10/2015
That war. That stuff of LEGEND.

The perfect bastardisation of flame wars :)
Katteilpawz chapter 7 . 10/10/2015
A-let's see...

Shot? Humh.

Strangled? Oh mai.

Dunked in acid? Quaint.

Bad fanfiction

...wuh BAD FANFICTION?!
HORRIFIC, TRAUMATIC, ORIGINAL, ILUVIT!
MarcelineFan chapter 26 . 9/17/2015
...Wow. This...this was AWESOME. The quality of these parodies was just amazing, the whole thing about the Sue Club was fun, the Fanfictionix Fairies were such clever personifications, and the continuity in Part 7...oh the CONTINUITY...the Fanfictionix Fairies would be overjoyed by this!

Long story short, yes, I DID enjoy the ride!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/11/2015
I think this was one of the funniest things I have read in a while. Good work I say, Good work.
-SilverImmortalWolf
Ella Anders chapter 26 . 9/11/2015
Ah, the end! I cannot believe it is finished. Two years, seven months and eighteen days...wow. Great final.
PhoenixxKnight221 chapter 26 . 9/11/2015
Awww! Its over!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
Ha, ha, ha , ha, it is really funny, keep going!
LuminaDelacour chapter 25 . 8/28/2015
I loved this chapter. Especially the part where Logic calls you Supreme Author Lady .
Half-Year Queen chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
I...I don't know what to say cause it was a wild ride from start to finish, but I loved every moment of it.
Ella Anders chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
Whoa, whoa- when do we get that transformation?! Because really, we need something like that!

I love the play with that of Logic and Creativity. Something lacking...

Any ways another great, humor-filled chapter. Going to be interesting how they wield their new magic.
PhoenixxKnight221 chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
Hey, this was great! I loved the beginning. Its brilliant. Waiting eagerly for the next chapter - and more awesome Sue-bashing.
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 24 . 7/28/2015
Aww, thanks for the shout out and the birthday present! I really appreciated it. I can't wait to see what else happens in this story. Now I have to go update my stuff
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
chapter 11

Great chapter and all those others were brilliant too are absolutely hilarious and funny. And i liked it how you did fun all thoses cliches. If you need any ideas if have few if you want use them.
Genderbending Winx girls if they were born to boys, or genderbend character dating character who stays his / her original gender. And stories where Winx girls especially Bloom are raised different
people than canon.