Reviews for Cup and Sword
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
You know? Your writing comes off as poetry sometimes. This is really beautiful in a very simplistic way. And the characters seem very real too.
StoryWriter831 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
You write the best descriptions of things. You always say just enough to produce lucid imagery but never too much so that it gets boring.

For some reason I really like the idea of a muggle fortune-teller having a deck of magic tarot cards whose symbolic pictures transmute to depict the subjects fate. I really like fanfiction where the world of Harry Potter collides with the muggle one. Of course, I guess that Madame Blavatsky is a witch of a different sort. I find it inexorably intriguing and I wish that you would write a longer, more in-depth fanfic where you blend and delineate the wand-bearers and the Wiccans. :) I know you could do it with finesse, .

I love it when she comes down the stairs in her bare feet. I don't know why, but it was just the sexiest thing ever. I could see her long, pale feet peaking out from beneath her blue satin, curve-hugging gown so clearly. Soft, manicured, like little representations of her bright, hopeful, painfully vulnerable soul. I don't know if that's what you were going for at all, but that's what I thought of when I read it. I found it emotionally gripping.

You down-played the gritty, and wrote some beautiful subtlety with this one:

The sword melted in the cup. The cup spilled. The fire drowned and hissed. Its mist spiraled and coiled around the lovers who stilled to languorous touches, sleepy breaths and final murmurs.

Pure perfection, darling. Thanks for the lovely.

M
petulantpoet chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Loved, loved and loved. As always you make me a puddle of 'ahhhhh'.
LilyEvansLily chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Lovely. I always thought Severus & narcissa are a good match
ParvusaumDracoonis chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
The story came across beautifully, I love your descriptions of the tarot deck and your characterization. I also loved the hints at the mysterious mans identity, "a black cape billowing about him". Well done
guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
extraordinary. though one must wonder why Narcissa chose to seek a muggle fortune teller...but anyway, good job!
ChiffonShock chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
absolutely loved this, well done!