Reviews for Missing the Moon
WhiteKnight0127 chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
OMG, this is perfect! Ever since I heard that Morgan kissed Hodges, I have been looking for a story like yours! I also wouldnt say no to a little Modges action here...
Dolcefarniente chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Cute again... I like it, only complain...it is too short :-) we definitely need more hodges' fics... So keep on writing :-D
2222.nolongerinuse.2222 chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Yayy! I adored/loved this. I'm so glad you decided to continue, I don't think you're question of whether we would read the Modges smut is needed, for me the answer is yes, there just isn't enough fics for this pairing out there, I'll take whatever is offered lol.

Fantastic chapter, very cute and sweet. Definitely looking forward to more. :)
hodgesmylove311 chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
SQUEE! So precious :) Love love love this.
Just a Little Spark chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I get a lot of lovely bubbly feelings with this one. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS. Will there be more chapters? :)
Beth-TauriChick chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
Very sweet! I do so love this couple. Hope you have a happy birthday :)
Modges chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
Happy dances for more of your wonderful story, I love it! And I totally agree about the appeal of gazing at Wallace Langham's face... the man isn't the typical Hollywood hunk, but there is something exquisitely appealing about him, from his luminous eyes to those perfect lips... *Ahem* Anyway, I love the way they are tentatively feeling their way along the path to each other... a bit scared, but they can't resist all the same. Looking forward to the smut, though. ;)
hodgesmylove311 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
If the writers don't end Hodges/Elisabetta like this then they need to give you their jobs because this is just so perfect and sweet and realistic to their characters. :)
2222.nolongerinuse.2222 chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Great chapter, very very cute. I wouldn't turn down another chapter being another. Hope to see more of this pairing from you in the 'near' future. :)
mirdaishan chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Aw, I really liked it! I'm a huge Grody fan, but this ending was really good! And chapter 2 made me laugh, so funny! :D
csijenniferlynn chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Awwww. Happy sigh. Such a cute little ending! It reminded me of a GSR fic I read once where they laid in the back of a pick-up truck with blankets in the desert to watch the stars, and I loved that fic, too.
Dolcefarniente chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Aww..cute... And indeed please continue...still not enough david fics out here... :-)
andria chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
love! Please continue.
RosePetal7 chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Squeal! Adorable. I have a bad feeling with Elisabetta. Hopefully Hodges won't get hurt...
Beth-TauriChick chapter 3 . 3/2/2013