Reviews for Dimensional Guardian: Book II: L'cie
ZombieSlayerOfTheUnderWorld chapter 3 . 1/11
I gotta say this is my second time re-reading your story, it's sounds good, dimensions and guardians, also your character Jared talks a lot, he reminds me of the Storyteller from the Fallout Lore Series by Shoddycast.

I hope you continue this.

I also planned in writing this, same like yours, except the 13 days and the events of FF XIII never happen, in my fic you have an advance highly powerful military of 2 billion, and a government that has goals to liberate other worlds from oppressive and bad rulers. (This is like an AU of our world where games don't exist and the worlds of video games like Cocoon, New Vegas, Skyrim are different worlds and my guys are set in expanding their power by alliances and brute military force, so yeah there's going to be a war between PSICOM and The Sanctum against my guys.)
Wonswee chapter 13 . 11/21/2014
Just pulled an all-nighter to read both the dimensional guardian fics, really good imo, hope you can get the Flow back and keep with the good work.
Dregus chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
so Fang is minato's daughter. wasnt expecting that, nor that elementia to be minato's 7th world.
Dregus chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
didnt think you would have minato show up this early. but he's already had 2 kids eh? wonder who with...
Dregus chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
is that what happaned to that one goddess who was being really bitchy in the last story, in that one chapter?
Dregus chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
wow, what a nasty spider.
Dregus chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
yes, hail the log of insanity :P
but seriously, i didnt see hope, let alone his dad being guardians.
Reclusive Dork chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Awesome.
death of rats chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
write another, write another, reading a good story is like getting high without the drugs or withraw
Dregus chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
i didnt expect the lightsworns to show up, that was great.