Reviews for My Name Is Nami!
Kain129 chapter 7 . 3/5
keep it coming
Elfin69 chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
This is good so far. Who are you going to have Nami end up with and will she and the others realize that it was Dumbledore who brought them to his world?
Lunary chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
I look forward to the next chapter.
DarkKitsuneFluffy chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Interesting
SeanHicks4 chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Interesting cross, cant wait to see the next bouts of chaos the crew brings to Hogwarts...
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Love the part about her disowning them in public. Haha Dumvles manipulations countered once more. I think sirius would sympathize with her reasoning at least since the Blacks never understood him. Sirius hated his blood relations the marauders were his true family. Must have made Snape happy with her announcement.
Wonder how much money shed withdrawal given that she is of age and the potters are like Malfoy rich.

I think Hagrid would love choppers' big mode.

Haha Brooke and Minerva.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
Padfoot meets the nonsensical captain... Wonder if even his marauder brain can't handle Luffy's... Luffiness.

Ugh bank meets theif. Gonna be catastrophic.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
I hope he pops a blood vessel from trying to manipulate them..
Haha slythwrin.

Makes me wonder why he hadn't freaked out at the possible Necromancy. Brooke is a walking skeleton ... To wizards wouldn't that appear super dark?
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Imagine that,padfoot with an immodest bombshell of a goddaughter.

James is gonna get a headache.

I doubt Lily has an amazing figure like Nami. Nami actually excerxises gotta be fit when dealing with pirates and unruly men. while witches are basically couch potatoes.

Snape must be happy to see her. A prettier Lily clone in immodest clothing.

Wonder if she will drain her portion of the potter vaults dry. All that gold is rightfully hers.
ultima-owner chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
This game will be quite a sight
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Ironic that it was Dumvledore's meddling that saved James life as that it sorta got severus and James to work with one another.
Little Lady Slytherin chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
OMG YASSS! HERE COMES THE DEATH EATERS!
noaseg31 chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
OMG, new chapter! Its been so long since you posted, I'm so happy XD
I really liked this chapter, even though its so short
Hope you'l post a new chapter as soon as possible, I really want to know how the World Cup will go ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
I am so glad you updated! I love this story and how well you've kept the characters true! I'm also excited to read about the tournament, I loved how you handled the initial meetings between the potters and Nami and Luffy and can't wait to see how you do a longer one! Please keep going! Thanks :)
Alexandria Ackerman chapter 7 . 11/15/2014