Reviews for Safe in My Arms
Pyrane chapter 1 . 8/18
Yay, he can be such a dear at times. When he finally put away is pride long enough to See !
Thanks for hte attempt, but I still distrust him.
Well, you still have somes stories to reach the goal ! *wink*

***Pyrane***
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Such a lovely story! I adore how Thorin simply cares for Bilbo, just as a dear friend and I thank you and god for that. At least I found a nice non-slash Thorin & Bilbo friendship fic! Keep going!
merlinfrostG chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
That was so sweet
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
But to have even begun, he would need q spark of hope.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Good story. I like the care Gandalf and Thorin gave to Bilbo, and that Thorin finally realized he had hope.
Miss Underhill chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Adorable
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Aww. I think I just melted into a fluffy puddle of goo.
Automail-gHost chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
So wonderful, so sweet! I LOVED how you made Thorin's newfound care from the end of the movie sweet but not sickeningly so. AND NOT A HINT OF ROMANCE IN SIGHT! It is mind boggling how few good hobbit stories there are on this sight that do not twist friendship into that.

SO! Reading this little thing was a breath of fresh air! I hope to see more of your spectacular writing in the form of The Hobbit; that would be just spectacular! Only, maybe longer? And if I may request, could it be a suspenseful story? My absolute favorite kind of story are suspenseful ones that feature a brave Bilbo and the entire company caring and gaining new respect for the hobbit. X3

Whatever you end up doing (if you even do anything at all) I am sure I will love it. :D
jada951 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
nice
Augmented Pirate chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was really cute 3 im glad i found a non slash with these too :)
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!

No, seriously. This is so freaking adorable I don't know what to do with the feelings that it is stirring in me.
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Very good story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
so cute, please write another part and another story like this one.
Joe chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Short, but good. I've saved this under my favorites.
Celtic Angel18 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Short but sweet. Glad you posted it. :)