Reviews for Safe in My Arms
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 1/13
Aww. I think I just melted into a fluffy puddle of goo.
Automail-gHost chapter 1 . 1/5
So wonderful, so sweet! I LOVED how you made Thorin's newfound care from the end of the movie sweet but not sickeningly so. AND NOT A HINT OF ROMANCE IN SIGHT! It is mind boggling how few good hobbit stories there are on this sight that do not twist friendship into that.

SO! Reading this little thing was a breath of fresh air! I hope to see more of your spectacular writing in the form of The Hobbit; that would be just spectacular! Only, maybe longer? And if I may request, could it be a suspenseful story? My absolute favorite kind of story are suspenseful ones that feature a brave Bilbo and the entire company caring and gaining new respect for the hobbit. X3

Whatever you end up doing (if you even do anything at all) I am sure I will love it. :D
jada951 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
nice
Dr.Horrible-Billy-Buddy chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was really cute 3 im glad i found a non slash with these too :)
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!

No, seriously. This is so freaking adorable I don't know what to do with the feelings that it is stirring in me.
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Very good story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
so cute, please write another part and another story like this one.
Joe chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Short, but good. I've saved this under my favorites.
Celtic Angel18 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Short but sweet. Glad you posted it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I LOVE IT! This is the third story I have gotten to read and I love it! I love stories with Thorin. He is such a wonderful person, it would be so wonderful to meet him... Thank you for writing! It is a strong blessing for me, it gives me something to look forward to at the end of the day.
-Your fan, Abby
sidh chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Such a loving feel for our Burgular.

I really adore the comforting singing of Dwarves and Gandalf giving Bilbo over to Thorin.

sidh
k13cat chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Ahhh, a nice bit of comfort after all the adventure. A lovely interlude.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Awwwwww! I love it!
Sylver-Star189 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Beautiful. :)
Chlois-GirlSleuth chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Love this scene - It's nice to see something simple and quiet after all the bluster from the second half of the movie