Reviews for Coming Home
Sallyannerenee chapter 23 . 8/27
I loved this story. Poor Sammy & Dean, though! I'm so glad their real parents were able to reach them after they were so traumatized.
razan chapter 3 . 8/16
I really really liked this story i am planing to read more of yours . You are so talented i hope that you will post more stories
razan chapter 1 . 8/16
This story looks nice i really liked the idea of marry still alive
At first I pictured Norman's ex-wife. Then Azazel once the thing entered the bedroom. I figured that would be when Mary died. Then when I saw the word love I thought it was Castiel.
Nightingale71 chapter 23 . 7/15/2015
Why does it had to end? :(
kara.eve chapter 23 . 12/14/2014
Great story.
The ending was not what I expected. I had expected to see Dean open up to John and Mary about what happened, but I liked the story's ending.
I love how you added Gabriel and his role or angelic protector at the end of the story.
C.J Todd chapter 23 . 8/6/2014
I cried with relief when I read the name Gabriel. I was so fucking scared! I thought maybe 'the evanescent form that wandered among the deep dark shadows of the trees lining their property.' Might have been Norman's ghost or Azarel or something to disrupt the happiness. I guess I'm so used to the other shoe dropping. God, that was rough but well written work overall.
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 23 . 1/20/2014
Great story with Gabriel watching over the Winchester boys.
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
It was a great story and wonderful to read and I'm an author(on this site) myself so I know how hard it is to write stories when no one lets you know if they like them or not so I always do my best to review stories that I enjoy reading :)
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 21 . 1/20/2014
Well at least the boys don't have to go through a nasty trail now.
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
Good Dean is finally letting his mom and Dad in hopefully things will get better now.
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
Poor Sam and Dean but at least their home now.
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
Of course it's going to be a process trusting and loving the Winchesters especially for Dean so I like that you show that rather then just having DEan immediately just say "i love you Dad." Great chapter :)
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
but at least they all know the truth now for sure. great chapter :)
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 16 . 1/20/2014
That is quite the cliff hanger...which is okay for me since I can just onto the next one right now.