Reviews for Wait, what?
starscreamxmegs chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Please continue this!
HedwigGirl chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Great story with perfect characterization :) you haven't updated in a while, is something wrong?
Kalavel Loki chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
I love your author notes XD
Queen Haydee River chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Just thought I'd comment on: "Did you know?: 101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan are the only two Disney cartoon features with both parents that are present and don't die throughout the movie. Cheerful."

Not true. Not counting sequels or Direct-to-Video movies, other animated feature movies with the main protagonist's parents present, alive, and well from beginning to end include Sleeping Beauty, Hercules, Mulan, The Incredibles, Tangled, and Spirited Away and Ponyo if they count as Disney. :)
Dreams of Shadows chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
The science of Batman? That is a course I'd take. ;)

Nice chapter BTW, LOL. I can imagine Cap being harsh on that- especially if someone hadn't pointed out that views on gay people had changed.
H. Lokidottir chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
If you don't love Steve, you have no heart.
Pluma Desatada chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
I'm looking forward to Loki, dressed to the nines, sitting in a chair, sipping wine, and telling Tony something to the effects of "How easily your team of heroes is brought down - like a fairytale, it only took one kiss."
cara-tanaka chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Looking forward to more
Arianissa chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
For science! :D Can't wait to see what the little buggers are working on X3 No Shit about the Roadrunners? O.o If so, either Wile E. Coyote is even more incompetent than we first thought or my entire childhood has been a lie ... Next thing you know, they'll be telling us that rabbits can't talk or run on two legs ... I feel betrayed by the grown-ups ...
Ari x
cara-tanaka chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Looking forward to more. Can't wait update soon
cara-tanaka chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Way to go Bruce.
cara-tanaka chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Interesting beginning
Dreams of Shadows chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Science Bros always!
H. Lokidottir chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Of the most epic bromances indeed.
"For Science!" Oh that's brilliant.
H. Lokidottir chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
IMHO; I liked it very much and I look forward to the next chapter and one of the 'did you know' ;)