Reviews for Finally Seeing The Light
Shary chapter 9 . 1/10
Ahhhh I know it! i know it was Elena, they just killed stefan for nothing
DamonSalvatore1839 chapter 9 . 1/11
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please update soon!
Jenny-Jay-21 chapter 9 . 1/10
I'm so happy you finally uploaded. :) I can't wait to read more, in a way I hope you'll find a way to save Stefan, I don't like him much on the show anymore, but I don't think he deserves to die in this one..
Natchez chapter 9 . 1/10
Excellent premise. Looking forward to seeing where you take this. Good work.
vamomoftwins chapter 9 . 1/9
Great chapter! Welcome back!
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
that was great keep the chapters coming
HouseofNightUniverse chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
This story took a whole new turn..I love the storyline, can't wait to read more. Update soon. :)
Risen.From.Chaos chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
Lovely chapter and wonderful as always. i love the building suspense and the added drama of knowing what the cure is. The only question in my mind is will it be revealed that Elena is Damon's true love or are you going to throw us a curve ball. Either way, i think you a truly remarkable plot going and i cant wait for the next chapter. :)
Jenny-Jay-21 chapter 8 . 2/27/2014
Loved this chapter, I just can't wait for the next one. :) Please update soon. :)
kfulmer7 chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
I love where you went with this! Not sure about Stefan being his replacement though - other than the fact that Stefan forced Damon into this life I don't know that trading one for the other will solve the problem unless I don't get what they want with Stefan - maybe they will want something other than his life? I do love that hopefully we will find out that Elena is his true love though! Please post more as soon as you can! Hoping for D&E to spend another night together soon. Great chapter! Thanks! Karen
Risen.From.Chaos chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Wow, love the cliffhanger. Loving the story and cant wait for more. So my questions are will we find out why the witches have cursed Damon and why they need Stefan as a replacement? What is their endgame and how does the spell balance nature or fit in their whole servants of nature lifestyle. Is their a specific witch on the other side the two boys have pissed off or are the witches secretly team Delena.
vamomoftwins chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
DELENA,!
kaybaby1127 chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
hmm wonder what that could be
Jenny-Jay-21 chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
I love your story, keep up the good work.:) please update soon.:)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Stefan will be thrilled... let me guess: Damon is becomming human again and Stefan is becomming uncle Stefan soon. I would love that. lol