Reviews for Nathan's Wedding
Ghislaine Emrys chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Just the right touch of humor and seriousness here. The build up to the wedding was great, loved Jed and Heyes getting drunk on the lemonade, as well as Heyes explaining what eligible meant and Jed fixating on hair, and then Jeff proposing to Rosalind-finally!
Pony chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
So, Nathan and Annabelle finally got hitched! Well, congratulations to the happy couple!

Seriously, Maz, I've really enjoyed the entire Ranch Series, along with all of the characters, both our young heroes and your original supporting cast. I hope you continue you penning these tales for a long time to come.

P.
RosieAnnieUSA chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
So much to love about this chapter . . . I don't even know where to begin. Even though there seem to be a lot of upset tummies, it's not gross. You made it funny. Nathan and Annabelle are finally together, but are discovering that three's a crowd. Heyes and Kid making their way down the buffet, loading their plates and discussing dancing, girls, and eligibility. Jeff finally proposed to Rosalind. . . just so much to love here.
InsideOutlaw chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
The wedding was great. You made me laugh and cry in the space of just a few words. Sounds like the spiked lemonade is going to ensure a morning after for everyone. I do have to say, though, the joke is a little cruel-imagine the outcome!
rosiemattox chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Oh those naughty boys. Putting that in the house for them to come home to. Well at least when the stuff dries the guest leaves them they will have something to burn for awhile. Don't want to give away what was put in the house until the next chapter is written.
laf1024 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Nathan and Annabelle's wedding day finally a happy for them and it seems it will soon be for Jeff and Rosa too. LOL On the part where the boys get drunk on the lemonade. And i'm sure Heyes and Jed will find good wives for themselves one day, i think they are both very " Elly- gibble".
Penski chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Here comes the bride...
Such a fun wedding, Maz, with some great lines, too! Loved both having wedding jitters and the counting of "Is she here yet" & "Do I look all right?". The elly-gibble bachelor bantering was hilarious! I want the "ressissippi" for the lem-nade - sounds like some mighty good stuff. Aww... and Jeff finally got on one knee - about time! Mooo?!