Reviews for Satin Town
Whammy chapter 23 . 9/25
I'm glad these two could reunite their family and being to reconcile the past with their present and future in the end. Great work and glad I have more to read from you! :)
Whammy chapter 22 . 9/25
One last chapter! True love's kiss! Charming alive! So much is happening!
Whammy chapter 21 . 9/25
Wow, desperate Regina trying to break the curse with her love her Emma... Very well done scene!
Whammy chapter 20 . 9/25
"Emma is going to save her. And you can't stop her."

Look at you, predicting things that have now happened. These two idiots, with their unwillingness to let fate dictate their lives anymore. So perfect.
Whammy chapter 19 . 9/25
No no no, everything was going so well! Snow getting all tears eyed when Emma said she was family has me ready for this curse to break! But how?
Whammy chapter 18 . 9/25
Really curious as to the end game of this story. I feel like breaking the curse would be too simple... I guess I'll have to keep going!
Whammy chapter 17 . 9/25
She loooooves her. Moving really threw a wrench in my completing this story, but I'm back and so ready for the last chapters! I hope Emma finds a way to deal with the resistance bit well, but that doesn't seem very in character. :)
Whammy chapter 16 . 9/8
Oh Henry, you can't ask such loaded questions at the breakfast table. Though, I can't say I minded all the crying it eventually led to in the end. :)
Whammy chapter 15 . 9/8
Regina left Emma's side of the bed for her... Awww. I hope Emma can handle the pressure of being a double agent of sorts. And props to Snow for keeping a secret for once!
Whammy chapter 14 . 9/8
Aww, that was pretty darn fluffy! I love naturally Emma gets Henry and Regina. Too bad it's too early for a happy ending.
Whammy chapter 13 . 9/6
Everything's going so well and it's too early for a happy ending! I'm sure those shady resistance people will have something horrible coming soon.
Whammy chapter 12 . 9/6
The scene at the very end of the chapter was too cute. Regina letting her guard down and resting her head on Emma's shoulder... Ahhh I love it.
Whammy chapter 11 . 9/5
Regina really blew it with the incentive remark. I'm glad Emma is sticking up for herself. It seemed as if Regina had softened just the tiniest bit, but nope. I guess that's why I'm only halfway done (ish)!
Whammy chapter 10 . 9/5
Oh snap, Snow just saw her daughter leaving the queen's bed chamber! And they had magic sex! Pooh a new step? Eh probably not because Regina is so not there.