Reviews for Spaceman's Lullaby
Danzinora Switch chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Eeeeps! Richard Dawson cameo? Cool!, but creepy...
PrincessSpock chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Wow, this was, this was pretty amazing actually, I- I think I need to just, I dunno, I can't figure out what to do with my life anymore.
BSBIlseD chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
Intense story Liked it a lot!
Jervis Tetch Madness chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
Oh this was great, I was literally dying of laughter at some points, and at the brink of tears the next. The consept is beuatiful and heart wrenching, and you keep the characters perfectly in balance. I loved this, thank you for writing this!
wuemsel chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
"May I have some privacy please? I know this little bioassay is terribly fascinating but I have to urinate in this here beaker and I'll develop performance anxiety if somebody's staring at my dick."

I'd pay loads of money to have heard him say that on screen. Honestly. Loads. :)
ST chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Really, this was just amazing! It was one of the first few Star Trek fanfics I read, and it completely blew me away! Now I even feel more in love with this fandom.
An unexpected and incredible ride. Thank you very much.
(Gotta read it again, soon!)
spockett chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Oh, this story was just wonderful. It would be really nice to have another one as the baby grows up. Just a thought.
SparklyLalala chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
awwwwwwww...thank God that it all ended well...btw. might Carolyn be related to our Bones?

You really had me freaked out with all the little clues of Scotty's, Enterprise, and Kirk references...I really thought that they are still in the facility.
SparklyLalala chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Ah yes, baby is Spock's...now interesting flashbacks to tenderness between them and collecting of his ahem...

Imagine how it would feel to be stranded like that...heartbreaking
SparklyLalala chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
hmmmm...could this be a reality made by their minds while under testing of aliens? Are they really there...

It is a very, very good read...I am worried about Spock and the internment camps :S and McCoy and pregnancy...

Sulu's? Oh my...
VampireTrekkie1701 chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Can't wait for the optional ending but that would really suck lol.
shadow chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
I have to say this is the best slash fic for spock and mccoy I have ever read, the arnt oc and the story was original

I would love to read more of your work and will, you should consider a sequal, what happened to the abducters, and the x-wife would love to see that
MonkeesDoctorWho1987 chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Love the "I Love Lucy" reference, "You have some 'splaining to do."
"...and tasty too."
-Reminds me of the 'Vitameatavegamin' commercial Lucy did :D.

Awww, it seemed like it ended much too soon :S. Wish we could have seen more scenes on the Enterprise - interactions between McCoy and Spock, either one or both with Kirk, even the interactions between McCoy and/or Spock with the main bridge crew (Kirk, Scotty, Uhura, Chekov, Sulu, etc)...or the main crew.

The wrapping up in sickbay was sweet.

The ending was great! Certainly got a good grin from me, even a small chuckle :D.

Not sure if I want to read the optional alternate ending. I definitely wanted to see them get home.

Any sequel with the "They get to go home - on the Enterprise" sequel?
How does Joanna react, and the rest of McCoy's family? What was Spock's parents' reaction (well, as much of a reaction from Sarek as you can expect - some eyebrow raise, what was did he say to his son)? What are the plans for the ceremonies? All the typical questions.
mtcbones chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
you can't get better than this.
trekkfan chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
I am so happy to have a happy ending to this story! Great story. Any chance we might run into those evil double triangles again? An explanation for the portal? Find out about the surgeon and Carolyn?