Reviews for You'll Never Be Alone
Good writing and there were so many feels it was very cute could you do another part to this one this would make a good whole story but do as you wish just a fans thoughts.
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Oh God, one-sided Traught always breaks my heart, especially when combined with Spitfire. Because we all know that Dick would never act on his feelings if it meant hurting Wally. He's just too selfless, hhhnnnggg...!
Atrax chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I love it but can u just uknow talk about that we will laugh about dis is someday
Somebody knows chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Super cute! Sad, but a happy ending :)
zaatana chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
love this but you could have made a chapter2 cause this is amazing!
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
awesome... i hope you write another chapter..
an axious apple chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Meh...spitfire forever!
Beachlover470 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Love it. But so sad she will never know the truth.
Huntress-the-Temptress chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
MangoMonkey chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love it! Its heartbreaking but I can imagine this happening (YOUNG JUSTICE PRODUCERS LOOK HERE) and it seems almost natural this would happen. Artemis would go to Bludhaven directly, unaware of her actions and poor Nightwing...
HelenaWayne10 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
AH! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE! FIIIIINNIIISH! Please! Make a new chapter or something! Pretty please?
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
ynony chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
It was very good and I enjoyed it almost as much as the first. I hope you'll continue this and eventually get them together. The show leaves us hanging on Traught enough, we need some happy resolution!
WeirdOso chapter 1 . 1/24/2013