Reviews for Elucidation
Naghi-tan chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
It's beautiful!
ougley chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
I would like to read more
Nojiko8 chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
I really really like this story! It’s such a unique plot and I really hope you haven’t given up on it jet. :)
eagle9966 chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
love the story, please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I really love this story!
Its so creative xD
Hope you update soon
person chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Wow. This story is amazing. Sanji's 8/28 entry at age 15 was pretty powerful. And for once, he didn't get onto the topic of Zoro. Good for you, Sanji.
eternal-anime chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
deep! i really liked the poems espacially the first one! they were really nice! thank you!
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
The way you are writing this is still amazing. I like the transition of grandson to Sanji's diary, and the way you have Sanji portray himself in a diary. It feels natural and I feel like Im actually reading someone's diary. Can't wait for more :3
Santoryuu apprentice chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
this is really really good. I CANNOT WAIT TO READ MORE!
pls update soon. :)
Seven-Bridges chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
First: "I'll call it a hake. Actually, that sounds stupid."

Second: I really like how you're handling this story. This whole plot is pretty unusual on his own but you're also showing how everyone, especially Sanji, grows up.

Sanji's relationships are very interesting to read about and you can already see Zoro's interest, even Sanji hadn't noticed it at this point of his entries.

I'm excited for the next part :3
Kenouki chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Its nice the way you write how Zoro cares about Sanji.
And Zoro feels sad when Sanji cares abour girls... poor boy.

What happened to Zoro? Why he didn't came to Sanji's B-day?

Kind regards!
eternal-anime chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Well done! i am already sensing where this story is heading, and it seems that it will do extremely well! thank you so much and have a great day! :D
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
I love the way this is written informally, since this is a journal format. I love how you incorporate different things, like girls, friends and fighting, and skip dates and such. Can't wait for more :3
eternal-anime chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
WOW! one of the most original plots i have seen in ages! and i also noticed how you made sanji sound amateur and young by using curse words and portraying anger to something seemingly insignificant. Great job with that! I sooo looking forward to your update for this story, i really am! and btw you have nothing to apologize for, i have read "What are the chances" and i likes that story and already i could see the improvement! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Please, please, please keep writing. This is one of the most intriguing fics I have ever seen. Don't abandon it please.