Reviews for Let's Make a Fanfiction!
Reynard chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
You want ideas, eh?

Dunno whether you'd like a guest to suggest one, but I'm telling you now, I'm honest. Only one suggestion from me.

I had a (vague) idea once about a story set in a Pokemon World (Why vague on which one? Because it's different from the normal Pokemon Worlds.) set in a vague but technologically advanced future, and would focus on a pair of brothers named (Well, it doesn't matter, but I had to call them something) Crimson and Cyan. When a group (Sorry, never thought of a name) of people take over the Kanto/Johto governments, and ban training, mass unrest breaks out. Especially after it is revealed that as part of the new regime's plans, trained Pokemon are to be given to the authorities and be euthanized. After this became known, many trainers (including Crimson) were to rebel. They were to be without the advanced technology of the government forces, but they were the only ones to have Pokemon. I would have had Cyan be a POV of the other side, a pro-regime soldier that truly believed what they were doing was right. The rebel leader and the regime leader were both to be ruthless toward the other side. But were they really in control? Was there a higher power causing thing? If so, why?

...Of course, you could replace the placeholder MCs with whoever you wanted, so long as they were friendly, or rivals toward each other.

Just a friendly idea.
kingsredcrown chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
okay I'm interested
AwesomelyEpical chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
MangaFan chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Make them find some other real fanfictions, read aloud from them, and have some of the stuff come true! That would be so weirdly cool.
Gottalovepsyduck chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Only one, huh?

One with either:

Ash and Blue (girl) on a date in Celadon City (Preferably Kanto Ash, but any variation would do). Ho-oh stalks Ash, thus ruining the date, because they can't get away from it.

a story with Yellow and Tracey doing an art trade/exchange/whatever that soon becomes a date.
Farla chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
So this is going to end with you frantically shouting, "It was a social experiment!" isn't it?
Absolette chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
XD Oh my God, I don't think I've never laughed as much as today! You are a GENIUS. I love that fiction! I don't know where I laughed the most, when Yugi made his appearance, Arceus and Gio started talking together like everything was NORMAL, WTF, or when Gary read that Pallet fanfic...
Looking forward to the sequel! And thanks again '3
Trainer-Ken chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Well, I have one:

It's on the anime universe of Pokémon. It can either be an AU or fit into the continuity depending on how you write it.

Premice: Sometime after beating the Battle Frontier in Kanto, and before leaving for Sinnoh, Ash, Misty, Brock, May, Max, and Drew go to Orre for whatever reason. I say "for whatever reason" because I can't think of a reason for them to just go, it's either because they got caught up in an unlikely situation or something, or because Ash wants to try out the Colosseums. Anyway, point is: it'd be telling the events of "Pokémon Colosseum", thus having Wes and Rui, but with Ash and his friends in it.

I think it'd be an okay fic, because Wes and Rui are characters who deserve more love than they currently do. Seeing Ash and friends in such a remote and distinct region, dealing with such dark and edgy criminals, and with Shadow Pokémon, it'd be a great part for the continuity should you decide not to make it into an AU.
a random reader chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
ok i get it so far, but one question though: the range of plot. is it from K to T or to M?
well anyway, i suggest a Luckyshipping fic.
as for plot, well how about Red and Blue(or Green) are going out now. and usually Red is the one whose jealous because lots of guys going gaga for her. but this time around, she's the one whose jealous. as for genre: romance/humor.