Reviews for Challenge
Jessica314 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Bummer. Running north to... Alaska, perhaps? :)
Imsii chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Hmm, that IS a problem I see with Edward. With the way he feels for Bella and the relationship they have, it's very easy to pull it apart and turn potential "what if's" into something like this.

If you take out the fact that he can't read her mind and that she's his singer, where was the challenge? It's interesting to ponder if they would still have even ended up together without those two factors. Those two things combined with Bella's stubborn personality would present the perfect challenge - or entertainment rather to Edward and to his control.

I could see it being almost like a way of atonement for him - like if he could have a relationship with his Singer and never be able to anticipate what she was thinking or what she was going to do, he would make up for his past mistakes. Or at least be entertained for a few decades.

Phew, ramble over! Loved this story.
CrazyCountryGirl12 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
He is such a jerk! Challenge? What about is 'undying love' for her?
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Edward is very childish, he knew that Bella's blood sang to him and her silent mind and that was all. Like the kings said on one of the story that they aren't true mates , when they are their singers. Thank you for sharing this with us. Have a good weekend.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 6/9/2014

OH, and btw, I voted for you in the 2014 Fandom Choice Awards. A lot. :D
chanur chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Jerk
4MeJasper chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Now Jasper can make his move, LOL!
Lee kadivar chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Would love to see this become a story. Maybe a Jasper/Bella pairing. Or even better... An oc/Bella pairing. I like the Jasper stories but i also can see it being Emmett too.
tadpole25 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Short and sweet. Perfect.
Vendell chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Great little one shot. Edward is a douche and his behavior doesn't surprise me. Maybe Jasper can provide Bella some comfort.
Anchalee chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
OK; Edward IS an ass. He couldn't have known that before? Now she's changed for nothing, but I hope there is some deserving vamp out there for her. And Edward should be under surveillance 24/7 so he doesn't use another human girl.

Quick and right to the point!
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
What a jerk
orangeapeal chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Boring, everlasting life... what will be the next challenge?
"Just like all the other girls" Ha! Great last line, I might've even flipped the last two.
Always happy to see something from you in my mailbox, Thanks for the little shot.