Reviews for Book 1 : Demon of the Black Mist
Banjo the Fox chapter 8 . 4/11
Hmm... Naru x Fem Haku? Interesting enough chapter, but slow as fuck.
Banjo the Fox chapter 7 . 4/11
Decent enough chapter, but I was hoping for Naruto to leave behind some kind of clue / Note to cause drama / bashing upon his family due to their actions against Naruto.
Banjo the Fox chapter 6 . 4/11
Awesome chapter, but I feel this is having a very slow build up. I want to see some action and drama here soon.
Banjo the Fox chapter 5 . 4/11
Fantastic chapter, I am looking forward to the impression Naruto leaves on Mei and on Konoha when they find out how strong he is and that he left.
Banjo the Fox chapter 4 . 4/11
More bashing needed plox.
Banjo the Fox chapter 3 . 4/11
Hmm... So what is he? If he's that old, he's got to be very strong or not human.
Banjo the Fox chapter 2 . 4/11
Hmm... Not enough Minato / Kushina bashing for the obvious favoritism.
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 4/11
Decent enough looking first chapter, this is this guy though? I'm assuming he's going to train Naruto into being a super badass, aye?
devil122 chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
finally you updated i thought you had abandoned the story ,, i like how things are going in the story ..
thanks for updating , hope you keep writing...
Tempest12312 chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
I actually just picked out this story and i definitely found it interesting... I like the plot and not the traditional stuff that most fanfics contain with neglect... apart from that the detail is complete as far as i can see so pretty good read... I did spot a few grammer mistakes but they were minor (for eg kushina asks minato " how did the day went?" did and went both past tenses) you have a pretty good start for the story and i hope that the plot remains as interesting... Also on a side note... i don't think naruto would be trying to get noticed any time soon as such putting him in a notable position would not be suited as konoha would want him back at all costs... he is after all a male Uzumaki whether he has a bloodline or not... some extremists might even go so faras to kill him rather than let him join another village like Danzo... I hope the story continues... eagerly awaiting new update :D
Guest chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
Yay!

An update!
Killjoy3000 chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
pretty good
Wsinno chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Your explanation is awfully annoying.
TigrezzTail chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
Well I'm glad you had some inspiration. I know how aggravating it can get. Really hated it when it came time to do my creative writing assignments... Good to see Naruto involved unlike how Takito had stated.
shadowelf144 chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
sqeeeeeeeeeeeeee tackle glomps author thank you your not dead thank you so much