Reviews for Book 1 : Demon of the Black Mist
Red Renegade 777 chapter 9 . 4/1
So~... it's almost been 2 years... The still isn't dead? I'll follow this, in hope that you continue. It really is a good story. Oh, are you stuck on him having the kusarigama as his weapon of choice? If you are that's fine, it's an awesome weapon. Just after watching RWBY, I've gained a new appreciation of scythes. There isn't any good scythe fics. The scythe always has to have belonged to someone important or have some special ability. I kinda want one where is show him training with it (like some swordsmen!Naruto fics).

Eh, that was just me venting. It seems you're set on the kusarigama anyway. Just saying, if he ever gets a nightwing moment (when he believes he (Robin/Naruto) is following his mentor (Batman/Takito) too and wants to be more unique (i.e. Nightwing))

Anyway, I hope to see this show up on alerts! Hope to see you soon,

~Red Renegade
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
se era naruto a tenere kyuuby il villaggio grida "demone" e "a morte" se e la sorella il villaggio grida "eroina" povero naruto xke gli volete tutti cosi male?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
se naruto dovesse tornare a casa i suoi genitori lo ignorerebbero ancora o sarebbero diversi? stati due asini nella tua storia proprio come volevi che fossero,bravo. spero continuerai la storia prima o poi NON DELUDERCI!UNA TUA FAN
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
solo dopo che se ne e andato si accorgono di averlo trascurato!senza offesa... ma chiunque cercherebbe di trovarsi un altra famiglia con due genitori cosi carenti!
coolchick87 chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks.
Rappuden chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
Please please please please Update soon .your last update was 1 year ago .you can't keep us in suspense .I hate cliffhangers .
Squidgod812 chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
great story, hope to see more!
Banjo the Fox chapter 8 . 4/11/2015
Hmm... Naru x Fem Haku? Interesting enough chapter, but slow as fuck.
Banjo the Fox chapter 7 . 4/11/2015
Decent enough chapter, but I was hoping for Naruto to leave behind some kind of clue / Note to cause drama / bashing upon his family due to their actions against Naruto.
Banjo the Fox chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
Awesome chapter, but I feel this is having a very slow build up. I want to see some action and drama here soon.
Banjo the Fox chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
Fantastic chapter, I am looking forward to the impression Naruto leaves on Mei and on Konoha when they find out how strong he is and that he left.
Banjo the Fox chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
More bashing needed plox.
Banjo the Fox chapter 3 . 4/11/2015
Hmm... So what is he? If he's that old, he's got to be very strong or not human.
Banjo the Fox chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Hmm... Not enough Minato / Kushina bashing for the obvious favoritism.
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Decent enough looking first chapter, this is this guy though? I'm assuming he's going to train Naruto into being a super badass, aye?